BeautyStat is a beauty influencer platform and top beauty blog that reaches over 30 million consumers.
With proven campaign results we have delivered over 300 million total impressions and have significantly raised brand share-of-voice and product sales for clients that include stila cosmetics, tarte cosmetics, Laura Geller Beauty, philosophy, Ahava, Aveeno, Clairol, ULTA Beauty, COTY, Walgreens, Amazon, Beauty.com, Target, Johnson & Johnson and P&G.
What We Offer
– Frequent giveaways and fun contests
– Influencer campaigns
– Sponsored content with in-depth reviews
– Word-of-mouth marketing
– Twitter parties, Instagram chats
– Lead generation/affiliate marketing
– Pop-up advertisements
What Makes BeautyStat Unique
The BeautyStat team has over 40 years of combined experience in beauty working with brands including: Estee Lauder Companies, Revlon and L’Oreal working in various capacities that range from R&D, Product Development, Marketing, Business Development and Web Development.
BeautyStat Featured in Women’s Wear Daily
Based on our years of expertise in the beauty industry, we are regularly featured in leading online and print media outlets. One of our case studies was showcased in WWD.
BeautyStat’s Recent Case Studies
-Campaign for QVC for their TSV for Philosophy. In just 24 hours, we delivered over 26K page views and over $12K in revenue with average basket size of $169.
– Campaign for Philosophy aiding in their philanthropic cause to help women struggling with mental illness (#hopeandgrace, #igothope) along with thebrand’s partnership with singer Natasha Bedingfield. Our participation in the 1 week campaign delivered over 16Million impressions.
-Campaign for Conair‘s new premium hair dryer – in 3 months, we delivered over 70Million impressions, 25 high-reach influencer blog placements and trended #1 on Twitter.
– Campaign for a prestige skincare brand sold on Amazon’s Luxury Beauty Store, we delivered over $55K in incremental product sales – ROI = 2.75X
– Campaign for a prestige beauty retailer – in a 1 week campaign, we delivered over 1Million impressions, over 15K site visits, over $25K in product sales – ROI = 2.5X
– Campaign for Garnier to promote their new skincare line – we delivered over 11 Million impressions. Trended #1 on Twitter. Significantly raised brand share-of-voice.
– Campaign for RoC Skincare to promote their anti-aging study – we delivered over 40 Million impressions. Trended top 5 on Twitter. Significantly raised brand share-of-voice.
– Campaign for Physicians Formula/Target Stores – we delivered over 40 Million impressions. Trended top 5 on Twitter. Target stores reported a significant increase in product sales as a result of our campaign.
For more information, contact us at Ron@BeautyStat .com.
Ron Robinson, Founder
Beauty Stat™ was founded by Ron Robinson, a cosmetic chemist and research executive who has developed products for brands includingClinique, Estee Lauder, Revlon, Avon and Lancôme. He has been featured in Women’s Wear Daily, Self Magazine, Women’s Health Magazine, Los Angeles Times and CBS News. He is also a resident beauty expert for Allure Magazine.For partnerships, please contact Ron at Ron@BeautyStat dot com
Dawn Santamarina, Acting Managing Editor
Dawn has always felt a love for cosmetics and creating different looks – which she learned from her mom. Dawn reviews products including cosmetics, haircare, and skincare for BeautyStat.com and her personal YouTube channel. You can follow her on Instagram at @MissDawn1012. For editorial consideration, contact Dawn at Dawn@BeautyStat dot com
Allycia Wilson, Senior Editor
Allycia has over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry where she has been an Editor for magazines including InStyle, Self, and Cosmopolitan. She loves all things beauty related and has recently started her own line of vegan non toxic nail polish, Lisa Nail Lacquer, (lisalacquer.com). Allycia resides on Long Island with her husband and two young sons.
Heather Hernandez, General Manager
Heather has been blogging since 2007 to spoil moms with the best deals at Freebies4Mom.com. Heather lives in Houston, Texas and has been featured in The New York Times, MSN Money, Inside Edition, All You, Woman’s World and Shop Smart. She loves sampling new beauty products and sharing them with her fans on social media. Follow Heather on Twitter @Freebies4Mom and on Instagram @freebies4mom to get spoiled too! For sponsored services (giveaways, contests, influencer campaigns), please contact Heather at Heather@BeautyStat dot com.
Erin is a makeup artist and skin care specialist who has also worked on the corporate side of the beauty business for the last 20 years. She got her start with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics in it’s infancy, seeing the boom of makeup artists developing their own product lines, she learned about all aspects of the cosmetic industry. With Beautystat.com, she is living out her dream of writing about all things beauty. Erin resides in New Jersey.
Yevy Yelkina, Senior Editor
Yevy provides in-depth product reviews for BeautyStat. She is highly involved in the beauty and fashion industry and is the editor of her own blog HypnoticFascination.com. Follow Yevy on Instagram at @yyelkina.
Deanna Perl Tarulli, Editor
Deanna has been covering the haircare industry for BeautyStat for over 5 years. Blessed with beautiful hair, she loves trying new products and informing readers about the latest and greatest in the hair industry. Deanna attends many beauty events on behalf of BeautyStat where she enjoys meeting others in the industry to discuss all things beauty. Her passions include writing, acting, modeling. Follow Deanna on Twitter @Deannawawa; and on Instagram @dee5658.
Yona McDonough, Editor
Yona has been writing about beauty and fashion for the last 20+ years; credits include Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Family Circle, and the New York Times. She is also a novelist with six published books and a seventh, The House on Primrose Pond, due out in February, 2016. Please visit her website: ww.yonazeldismcdonough.com
BeautyStat frequently receives products for review, however, all opinions and reviews are unbiased and not sponsored. Should there ever be a sponsored post, we will clearly display this information in the heading of the sponsored post. Samples are welcome for consideration but we can not guarantee a review of your product.