Karlie Kloss looked fierce on the AMA red carpet. Her sleek ponytail, courtesy of Jen Atkin, was the perfect compliment to her Atelier Versace gown.
Get The Look:
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Wave Spray ($26) and blow dry smooth with the Dyson blow dryer.
- Flat iron hair as smooth as possible using Kardashian Beauty flat iron.
- Add Clip-in Beauty Works Extensions for length and blend roots using Rita Hazan Root Concealer ($25).
- Create three separate ponytails with clear bands and secure them all into one ponytails with a bungee band.
- Apply OUAI Hair Oil ($21) to smooth any flyaways and creek the sleek look.
- Finish with Balmain Session Spray Strong.
OUAI Haircare products available at TheOUAI.com. Rita Hazan products available at RitaHazan.com
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of this sleek ponytail look on Karlie Kloss?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.