Each year in a labor of love, Tracey Cunningham, Redken Celebrity Colorist of Meche Salon in Beverly Hills, spends weeks helping Hollywood’s favorite leading ladies refresh, or transform, their locks in preparation for the Annual Academy Awards. Though it can be a quick walk down the red carpet (or if you’re lucky, on stage), several stars are still all the rage long after Sunday night’s show thanks to their signature Tracey look. Stars include Amy Poehler, Charlize Theron, Emma Stone, Camila Alves, Chrissy Teigen, Isla Fisher, Jennifer Flavin, Jennifer Garner, and many more.
To provide you with red carpet inspiration for your next salon visit, bring in the below images of Tracey’s celebrity clients and request the respective Redken color to achieve the same red carpet look!
- Charlize Theron – Tracey applied Redken’s NEW Blonde Idol Free Hand Creamy Lightener from the NEW! Professional Haircolor Collection 2.0 to lighten Charlize’s hair. She finished with Shades EQ Gloss, a no-ammonia, no-lift formula that acts as a glaze, color refresher and color corrector.
- Isla Fisher – Tracey created a softened red using Redken Shades EQ Cream 07GC Burnished Copper and 05BR Garnet Sand. She finished by applying Shades EQ Cream to tone Isla’s hair and create a natural, shiny finish.
- Amy Poehler – Tracey used a blend of Shades EQ Gloss 07NB Chestnut, 07G Saffron, and 08C Cayenne shades to give Amy a rich, brunette tone and a glossy shine.
- Jennifer Garner – Tracey applied Up to 7 De-Dusted Powder Lightener alongside lighter shades of Shades EQ Cover Plus to create a brightened brunette look. Tracey finished with a mixture of Shades EQ Gloss shades in 09GC Golden Sienna, 09G Vanilla Crème and 08C Cayenne.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of these hair color looks by Redken?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.