I was never a big fan of anything deemed “organic.” The formulas were weak, the color payoff was minimal and it didn’t last on my face for more than an hour after application.
Well, It’s 2013 and boy have times changed! Not only have we all figured out that ‘fake’ anything isn’t good for us, Physicians Formula has knocked this mascara out of the ballpark. They have an amazing product, and they managed to make it with ingredients that are good for you.
Some important points about this mascara:
– 100% natural nylon and 100% silk cotton fibers to create a false lash effect without the irritation of synthetic fibers
– 1st ever natural fiber blend
– Natural fibers bind the entire lash for volume and length
– 100% recyclable, oversized brush for a full-on false lash look
I was amazed at this mascara! My favorite — up until now — was a prestige brand that starts with the letter L and ends in E. Well, this product blew me away. The oversized brush was able to coat each individual lash. After two coats, my lashes looked as if I had spent $24.00 instead of $9.95.
May I also mention that this company doesn’t do animal testing! With that ‘other’ brand, I used to use fibers after each coat to extend my lashes. With Physicians Formula, that extra step is no longer necessary. I am so happy with the formula, packaging and price point. And that is good news for all of you. If a super-lush lash is what you desire, then I strongly encourage you all to go out and get yourself a tube!
Below are a few of the ingredients in this fantastic formula:
– 100% free of petroleum by products, parabens, GMOs and synthetic fragrances
– 100% Natural Rice Protein and Organic Tapioca Starch – to naturally boost volume
– Organic beeswax – to provide buildable volume
– Organic Aloe and Cucumber extract – to calm, soothe and moisturize
– Organic Orange Water – hydrates and moisturizes lashes
– NO SYNTHETIC SOLVENTS – this means no breaking or dry lashes
I can’t recommend this product enough; I think it’s amazing.
So, tell us… Do you want to rock long, luxurious lashes? Let us know by commenting below! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
– Erin Sutera, senior writer and makeup artist
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.