Tired of playing hide-and-go-seek with your lashes? Whiplash gives you long, luscious lashes, the name is fitting. Fortified with magnolia oil extract, the proprietary formula envelops every last lash with volume, length, and color. Built for versatility: turn it up for a false lash effect or swipe it light for everyday ease. The patented brush technology separates each strand to make for zero fuss and zero letdowns.
- Patented Brush: This brush was built for speed – and it’s ability to separate, volumize, and lengthen every last lash.
- Lash Customization: Build intensity with every coat. Go lighter for a more refined look or build up to 8x lash volume for an amped up false lash effect.
- High Performance: The conditioning rich, black formula stays put all day. Smudge, flake, and clump resistant with easy, non-damaging removal.
The brush on the wand is on the larger side and the formula is somewhere in the middle of “wet” and “dry.” I have to agree with Ever’s claim that the formula is smudge, flake, and clump resistant with an easy to remove formula. This is probably the easiest mascara to remove I’ve ever tried! I find myself straying from reaching from mascara’s that I really like but are difficult to remove. I like using this mascara for day’s where I want a more natural lash; but the formula is very buildable.
These glosses are modern-day multi-taskers with their sophisticated semi-sheen finish and visible lip-plumping power. The range of nudes give just a hint of color, while enabling a much coveted full-bodied effect (you can tell it’s working by the cool tingly sensation). Formulated with vitamin E and magnolia oil extract to help smooth, soften, and hydrate, this is everything a lip gloss should be.
- Visibly Plumps and Conditions: Vitamin E and magnolia oil offer conditioning and youth-boosting benefits, plus mint melange and peptides offer a plumping tingling sensation which tell you it’s working.
- Choose Your Nude: Six neutral shades flatter all skin tones and provide a sleek, semi-sheen finish.
- Perfect Finishing Touch: For anyone who wants beautifully polished, fuller looking lips. Wear it alone for the perfect nude or layered over your favorite lipstick for added dimension.
These glosses are super smooth – definitely not sticky. I didn’t experience any burning or pain, as you know most plumping glosses tend to have that effect. The gloss makes the lips appear fuller and the color shows as a nice sheen on the lips. These wear off quickly just as any other gloss but I don’t mind reapplying. They also have a pleasant scent.
Dynamic, captivating, sassy, magnetic… Who are you when you walk out the door? A woman can be anything she wants-and the right makeup will take her there. This new color palette is as unique as the woman who wears it.
Elegant & Empowered offers soft, natural shades that complement any daytime look.
- (Eye 1) Precious – creamy vanilla sheen
- (Eye 2) Hypnotic – taupe shimmer
- (Eye 3) Chic – chocolate pearl
- (Cheek 1) Boss – golden tan sheen
- (Cheek 2) Charming – peach champagne pearl
- (Cheek 3) Beguiling – peachy pink shimmer
Not to mention – the packaging is STUNNING. The product definitely looks and feels high-end.
- Color With Care: Talc-free formulas contain magnolia oil to condition and diamond powder for an extra glow.
- Zero Guesswork: Includes easy-to-follow numbered eyeshadows and cheek shades for goof-proof application, plus a tip sheet on how to achieve a naturally flattering look.
- On-The-Go Gorgeous: The sleek and luxurious compact fits perfectly in the palm of your hand and transports easily for touch-ups – anytime, any place.
This palette is going to give you a great everyday natural look and nearly all of the products you’ll need will be contained in one handy palette! This means the palette is not only perfect for travel but also perfect for makeup beginners, too! The formulas are nice and smooth, everything applies easily, and I had little to no fall out during the application process. If you’re looking for a palette to give you a “no makeup makeup” look, this is definitely it!
Ever Dual Ended Eye Shadow Brush | $29
This is color application made easy. The carefully designed two-in-one eye shadow brush was created exclusively for use with Ever’s Out The Door Cheek & Eye Palettes. Featuring two different shapes on either end that create different effects. Use the larger shadow head to effortlessly blend shadow all over the lid area and then add contrast, definition, or a smoky effect with the tapered side.
I love that the brush has super soft, 100% synthetic bristles that apply color with ease. This is a great little brush to keep in your makeup bag so you can touch up your eyeshadow after work before you head out to meet up with friends. Also, the brushes are embossed with numbers that match the corresponding shades in the palette and eliminate and application confusion!
This is the ultimate tool to use with the Ever Out The Door Cheek & Eye Palettes for bronzing and highlighting effects. The design was custom created to hug curves in all the right places so color applies evenly, seamlessly, beautifully.
This is a uniquely shaped brush and I have nothing else like it in my collection. The fan shape sweeps up the perfect amount of color and applies it evenly all over the face as a bronzer or down the hollows of the cheeks for more of a contoured effect. The bristles are 100% synthetic and this brush is numbered to cheek shade #1 in the palette.
Add instant dimension to cheeks with this professional grade brush that even amateurs are sure to master. The customized head features concave ends and a tapered center so color dusts and buffs on with precision and perfection. This is also numbered for the palette.
The specially angled shape makes it ideal to sweep color seamlessly onto the apples of the cheeks, down the bridge of the nose, and along the perimeter of the face for a warm, natural finish. Again, this is another very unique brush and I own nothing like it. The 100% synthetic bristles are super soft as with the other brushes. This is going to blend and buff out product for a very natural finish.
Overall, I really like these products! They’re perfect for creating everyday, natural makeup looks and they are super easy for makeup beginners to use and love due to the handy numbering system that Ever has come up with. The packaging is also really nice! The Cheek & Eye Palette is probably my favorite palette out of the bunch, followed by the Whiplash Mascara and Flash Power Plumping Lip Glosses!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be adding any of these Ever products to your makeup wish list?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.