We here at BeautyStat are super excited to share some new products that launched today! The Met Store has launched some exclusive beauty products and apparel with Pat McGrath Labs! These releases are in celebration of The Costume Institute’s Spring 2018 Exhibition, Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination. The exhibition is on view at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Fifth Avenue and at The Met Cloisters from May 10 through October 8.
Mothership IV: Decadence | $125
Luxuriate in the rich splendor of Mother’s most precious jewels, ten decadent hues illuminate with diamond sparkle intensity. The most indulgent spread of sumptuous blues and exquisite golds, chromecast metallics and incendiary coppers ignite the eyes with vivid color intensity, presented in a luxe, couture palette.
- Creamy and soft textures ignite metallic, pearlized pigments and amplify color
- Extreme blendability and adherence
- Pure color intensity
- Polished and bright multidimensional finish on eyes
- Emollient-like texture and glide, sensorial feel
- One-stroke, fully pigmented, opaque color saturation
- Limited edition PMG X THE MET packaging
LUST: Gloss | $28
Ethereally erotic color meets surreally seductive shine in LUST: Gloss. This orally fixating gloss balm glides on, flawlessly soothing and smoothing your lips while evoking three-dimensional lustre. Turn your lips on in ravishingly resplendent hues – ranging from teasing transparencies to negligee nudes to poetic pinks – in 14 never-sticky, sinfully scintillating shades.
- Exquisite blend of lustrous oils sooth and nourish, wrapping lips in smooth softness
- Delivers a rush of high-shine glossiness in the non-stocky texture of a lush balm
- Innovative formulation infuses lips with multidimensional shine and gorgeous volumizing effects
- Translucent color glides on beautifully with exceptional adherence
- Captivating finishes ranging from pearlescent, glitter, and opaque to transparent
Short Sleeve T, Co-Branded with Artwork, Decadence packaging crown | $62
Long Sleeve T, Co-Branded with Artwork: Arm Reliquary ca. 1230 from The Cloisters Collection, 1947 | $82
All of the products mentioned in this post will be available at the exhibition store at The Met Fifth Avenue, and a select group will be available at The Met Cloisters and online here beginning today.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What do you think of the Pat McGrath Labs and The Met Store collaborations?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.