Father’s Day is right around the corner (Sunday, June 15th, 2014!), so if you’re still on the prowl for some fantastic gifts for that special guy in your life, we’ve got 10 brilliant gift ideas. Whether he’s more low-maintenance or enjoys the finer things of life, he doesn’t have to be the full-on beauty lover to enjoy these pampering suggestions.
1. Ahava Starter Kit ($15.00, ahava.com) Essential for the spa newbie, this set features pint-sized versions of dead sea favorites such as Time to Energize Exfoliating Cleansing Gel, Foam-Free Silk Shave and Soothing After-Shave Moisturizer.
2. Ralph Lauren Fragrances Polo Red and Monogrammed Duffle Father’s Day Set ($78.00, ralphlauren.com) Enjoy the aroma of spicy woods with this timeless Ralph Lauren fragrance. Plus, with every 4 oz EDT Polo Red bottle purchased, customers will be a gifted with a FREE Ralph Lauren duffle bag!
4. GO SMiLE Sonic Blue Teeth Whitening System ($129.00, qvc.com) Any dad could totally benefit from this sonic toothbrush, which employs special blue light technology to whiten, disinfect and reduce plaque around the teeth.
7. Men’s GLOSSYBOX For Bergdorf Goodman ($40.00, glossybox.com) Partnering with Bergdorf Goodman, this limited-edition GLOSSYBOX features 6 amazing full and deluxe-sized products for the posh dad you know and love.
10. Baxter Of California Hair Essentials Kit ($73.00, baxterofcalifornia.com) If dad’s totally passionate about his hair, then how about try this handy kit featuring full-sized versions of haircare must-haves.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
What are you getting your dad this Father’s Day? Would any of our picks be perfect for him?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Courtney Leiva | Follow Courtney on Twitter @CourtneyLeiva
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.