The 2018 Achiever Award honorees are:
- Danyelle Boilard Paul, EVP & General Manager, Groupe Clarins USA, who has overseen its portfolio of skincare, cosmetics, and fragrance brands in the U.S. and Canada since 2002
Danyelle shared the secrets to her success: hard work, resilience, and building a great team.
- Lynn Emmolo, Chief Global Officer, Rodan + Fields, who has spent 30 years leading beauty brands like L’Oreal, Avon, and Rodan + Fields, into new markets internationally
Lynn shared her secrets to success: follow your dreams, break stereotypes, collaborate, mentorships, and building a great team.
- Tiffany Masterson, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Drunk Elephant, whose passion for learning about beauty products’ composition inspired the development of trending indie products that improve skin health
Tiffany’s advice is to: follow your gut and make sure your consumers are your boss.
- Vasiliki Petrou, Global EVP Prestige, Personal Care, Unilever, who has led socially conscious campaigns across Unilever’s Prestige Personal Care Portfolio for more than two decades
Vasiliki’s advice is to: take risks, broaden horizons, and push boundaries.
- Tara Simon, SVP, Merchandising, Ulta Beauty, who channeled a love for the industry into her work at Ulta Beauty and a commitment to empowering other women
Tara’s advice is: be passionate and take risks.
And, for the first time, CEW will recognize the contribution of a male leader’s advancement of women. The inaugural MEN-tor Award will be presented to Marc Rey, President and CEO, Shiseido Americas, for his role in advocating for and increasing the presence of female leaders.
“CEW was founded with a singular vision of helping women in the beauty industry achieve, advance, and inspire,” says CEW President Carlotta Jacobson. “We’re delighted to continue to honor our members’ accomplishments and contributions through our Achiever Awards. This month we reached a significant milestone – 10,000 members internationally – whom we will continue to empower and support as they pursue leadership roles in the beauty community.”
CEW is an international organization of 10,000 individual members representing a cross section of beauty and related businesses. The composition of membership includes leading brands, indies, retailers, media, and suppliers. CEW’s primary purpose is to provide programs online and in person to develop careers and knowledge of the beauty industry. CEW provides opportunities to connect and gain industry knowledge through networking events, trend reports, industry newsletters, interactive workshops, and industry leader talks. For more information, please visit https://www.cew.org/.
– Ron Robinson, Beauty Stat Founder