This past March, the newest Good Housekeeping Seal holder and HSN “American Dreams” star Dr. Steven Wang, sat down with a small group to discuss his Eczema Ointment Natural Calming Moisturizer. As stated in a recent issue of Good Housekeeping Magazine, “When Steven Q. Wang, M.D., one of the country’s leading dermatologists, created a special calming ointment for his patients, the last thing he expected was to share it with millions of TV viewers. But that’s exactly what happened late last year, when he appeared on HSN’s American Dreams. He was an instant hit — and all units of Dr. Wang’s Eczema Ointment Natural Calming Moisturizer completely sold out!”
The product has a purple color, mainly from the natural herbs. Please apply a thin layer to skin and rub until the purple color disappears. That is the clue that all the rich actives are delivered to the skin.
- EFFECTIVE & GENTLE care for kids and adults with all skin types that suffer from severe itchy skin conditions- from Eczema, seborrheic dermatitis & red skin syndrome to skin irritations and bug bites
- NATURAL & SAFE– made with healing oils, proprietary blend of natural herbs, Vitamin E, beeswax, shea butter & Ceramides. Contains NO steroids, salicylic acid, coal tar, parabens, fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol, animal ingredients or petrolatum
- CLINICALLY PROVEN to reduce the appearance of Eczema and provide immediate and lasting relief; Nourish, repair, & rebuild soothe severe itchy, irritated, and dry skin and restore flaky and cracked skin back to normal for healthier, happier skin
- MADE in USA combining the best of Asian herbal traditions and Western medicine
Dr. Wang’s Eczema Ointment Natural Calming Moisturizer contains shea butter, ceramides and natural herbs (that have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties). I love the fact that it is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of eczema and seborrheic dermatitis. –Ron Robinson, Cosmetic Chemist and Founder of BeautyStat.com
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Do you suffer from eczema? Will you give Dr. Wang’s Eczema Ointment Natural Calming Moisturizer a try?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.