To recreate the look, we recommend using the following Dior products:
- Use the Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy Serum-Lotion to refresh and even out the skin.
- Follow up with the Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy Super Potent Serum and Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy Creme to hydrate the skin.
- To create an eye base, apply the Dior Forever Skin Glow #2N and the new Dior Forever Correct #2N to conceal any tiny imperfections.
- Apply the Dior Backstage Contour Palette #001 Universal to contour under the cheekbones and create depths.
- Add a pop of color to the cheeks with the Dior Backstage Rosy Glow Blush #004 Coral.
- For a beautiful highlight, dust the Dior Backstage Glow Face Palette #002 Glitz high on the cheekbones, on the tip of the nose, and on the cupid’s bow.
- For the eyes, use the Dior Backstage Eye Palette #002 Cool Neutrals.
- Then, apply Dior Eyeliner Waterproof #594 Intense Brown on the top and lower lash line to create dimension.
- Follow with a coat of the Diorshow Mascara #090 Pro Black.
- To complete the look, use the Rouge Dior Ultra Care #328 Bare for a beautiful nude hue on the lips.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What was your favorite look from the awards?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.