Even the Ritz Carlton is taking note of the recession by offering two mini “retreats” within an hour. The Mini-Retreats menu offers two of the following treatments for 25 minutes each:
– Renew Massage – A targeted massage focusing on neck & shoulders (or alternatives at guest’s request).
– Refresh Facial – A facial that cleanses, exfoliates, hydrates and massages the skin.
– Invigorate Scrub – A full-body salt scrub with extracts of sage, lavender and chamomile. Finished with a refreshing face & body spritz.
– Soothe Foot Massage – A foot- and ankle-focused massage with the invigorating properties of peppermint and tea tree oil.
– Revitalize Hair & Scalp Massage – A massage that stimulates the scalp and strengthens hair with an oil blend of vetiver, lavender, grapefruit and ylang ylang.
– Repair Foot Relief – Tired feet are energized as callouses are treated, buffed, and feet are immersed in paraffin.
So if you’re short on time and have “Spa Attention Deficit Disorder” call (914) 467-5888 to book now.