If you’re like me, then you have lots more holiday shopping to do (or haven’t started yet). Don’t worry, we’re not judging you. If you’re still not sure what to get for those on your list, we’ve got you covered with gifts for everyone from the hostess to your significant other.
This holiday season, TOCCA is challenging all you beauties out there to #GiveGorgeously.
Holiday 2015 Candela Collection, $45 each
The holiday home fragrance scents are now housed individually in beautiful gold embellished cartons. Each limited edition scent is hand-poured into custom designed scalloped glass, perfect for gifting that something special. Burn time is 45 hours! Available at: Nordstrom, Bluemercury
Eau de Parfum Viaggio 2015, $45
A TOCCA holiday tradition, this beautiful fragrance coffret houses three TOCCA fragrances in miniature bottles fitting a light pink color scheme. Available at: Bluemercury, Nordstrom
Josie Maran Whimsical Wonder Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Trio, $26 ($44 value)
Reveal your skin’s natural glow with Josie’s Illuminizers in three formats. The trio’s special blend of poet’s narcissus and Madonna lily gently brighten and even your complexion, while 100% pure Argan oil leaves skin nourished and healthy. Infused with high-performance crystals with multi-colored luster pigments, the formulas have a champagne hue that mimic skin’s natural radiance. Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer, Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand, Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil. Available at: Sephora.com
Josie Maran Whimsical Wonder Argan Oil Color Essentials, $34 ($72 value)
Embrace the strength and beauty of natural Argan oil with this colorful collection for your skin, lashes, lids, and cheeks. Each item is infused with cold-pressed Argan oil, helping to balance, nourish, hydrate, and protect your skin. 100% Pure Argan Oil Light, Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer, Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée in Pink Escape, Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow in Beach Sand, Argan Black Oil Mascara. Available at: Sephora.com
ARQUISTE Holiday Candles
- First, Dark Galleon takes you to the hull of a merchant ship docked in Nagasaki in September of 1620. Surrounded by the dark waters in the pitch-black night, the ship’s precious cargo of rare spices, exotic incense, and rich leather thicken the air with their heady scent. Developed with Nicole Mancini and Rodrigo Flores-Roux, the scent evokes the legendary ship that inspired the new Nanban Eau de Parfum. The woody and leathery scent of the candle features notes of fiery Persian saffron and the finest Spanish leather, balanced with tropical sandalwood, precious Frankincense, and dark cade.
Art Deco Velvet
- Then, exquisite Art Deco Velvet brings the splendor of The Architect’s Club’s, inspired by the original Mayfair location to life, capturing the feel of the Art Deco movement in 1930. The scent of gin martinis mingle with fine vanilla and blond tobacco smoke, evoking the elegant imprint of the cozy wood-paneled interior of The Fumoir bar at Claridge’s Hotel in London. Developed with Nicole Mancini and Yann Vasnier, the fragrance opens with notes of juniper berry oil, revealing a heart of blond tobacco, vanilla absolute and oakwood. Rich amber finishes the fragrance with a warm, lingering scent.
- Finally, journey to the Royal Convent of Jesus Maria with Mexican Baroque. Deep in the heart of Mexico City in 1695, a group of nuns gathers together in the kitchen to concoct a cherished recipe. Blending together rich chocolate and spices in earthenware pots, the Sisters brew hot cocoa rich enough to unleash a sensuous rapture. Developed with Nicole Mancini, Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Yann Vasnier, Mexican Baroque captures the scents that fill the kitchen, blending cocoa absolute, Mexican vanilla, and smoked chilies together with cedar wood and red clay. Each 8.9 oz. / 251 g. candle costs $85; Available at: http://arquiste.com/
LAUREN B. The Nude Collection, $75
The natural, clean-manicure look is huge this season – here’s how to master it once and for all. The “rainbow” of nude shades, from porcelain to espresso brown, looks insanely flattering and refined on every skin tone. So it’s easy to wear your perfect match or veer unexpectedly lighter or richer and still stay perfectly on trend.
Available at: LaurenBBeauty.com, Bergdorf Goodman, Net-a-porter, Anthropologie.com, and other fine retailers
Philip B Four Step Hair & Scalp Treatment Set, $94
Packed with super-light essential oils, the award-winning conditioning treatment sinks right in, offering long-term repair to all hair types. Plumps dull, dry, over-it hair with precious moisture. Any excess on the surface simply shampoos away, so there’s no added weight.
Transforms all hair types: Magnifies shine and softness. Strengthens to leave hair smooth, manageable and tangle-free. And lends sexy body to fine, limp strands. The treatment detoxes your scalp liftikng away scalp oils and product buildup; leaving your scalp tingly-clean for extra lift at the roots. It’s also color and keratin-treatment safe.
Available at: PhilipB.com
The new Oils of Life Skincare Collection Gift Set ($62) includes the star of revitalization, Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil, along with the Intensely Revitalising Cream, for essential moisturizing nourishment needed throughout the winter thanks to its potent blend of revitalizing seed oils—rosehip, black cumin and camellia. Afterall, there’s no time like the holiday season to #nourishlife for yourself and others.
The new and indulgent Spa Of The World Luxurious Body Collection ($105) is enveloped within a luxe, keepsake box and includes five perfectly pampering products for a cozy, de-stressing and revitalizing staycation—your at-home winter escapsim: Egyptian Milk & Honey Bath, African Ximenia Scrub, Japanese Camellia Cream, French Lavender Massage Oil and a Thai Wooden Massager for your DIY spa enjoyment. It’s so beautiful and pampering, you just may need one to keep and one to give.
This year, The Body Shop has partnered with the international charity, WaterAid, to help transform lives through access to safe water. For every specially selected gift bought featuring a water drop, WaterAid can provide a family in Ethiopia with one day of safe water.*
*additional funds raised will go beyond Ethiopia
Cricket, the innovative hair tools brand, brings you the latest in high-tech gadgets to ensure you and your loved ones are holiday-ready:
Enhance your lashes with the festive and glitzy ‘bedazzled’ Beauty Hardware Dazzling Collection Eye Curler ($16.65, available in black, gold, silver)
Flawlessly apply bronzer, powder, or blush with the travel-friendly ‘glitterized’ Beauty Hardware Dazzling Collection Pro Kabuki Brush ($16.65, available in Black Beauty, Gold Digger, Silver Lush)
Guarantee quick and easy New Year’s Eve glam with the new Beauty Hardware Dazzling Chrome Iron ($65.70) that promises fast results and sleek, shiny locks without the unwanted static or damage
You can’t let the holiday’s go by without Senteurs d’Orient, they’ve handcrafted the perfect stocking stuffer for everyone on your list! Senteurs d’Orient believes that soap should be beautiful and whimsical. With designs inspired by traditional Lebanese pastries of the same name, our Ma’amoul Soap is the perfect hand soap. Each pure vegetal soap is sculpted to take your senses on a luxurious voyage to the world of scents and textures. Box of 3, below, $43.00
MAKE UP FOR EVER: The cult favorite makeup brand wants you to give the gift of gorgeous glamour this holiday season with 6 limited-edition sets ($20-$150)
- Artist Plexi Gloss Duo : includes Artist Plexi Gloss #209 and #403 in travel size
- Lash Show Kit: Includes Lash Show #403, Graphic Liner, Travel Size Smoky Extravagant
- Artist Plexi Gloss Kit: Includes Artist Plexi Gloss #101, #207, #301P, #304 in a festive travel case
- 15 Artist Shadow Palette: Includes 15 of the most festive eyeshadows from the Artist Shadow Collection
- Cult Bush Set: includes 5 of the best-selling brushes from the Artisan Brush Collection equipped in a decorative case
- Artist Plexi Gloss Collection: Featuring 12 of the top selling Artist Plexi Gloss collection in a range of nudes to bright festive colors, below
Available at: makeupforever.com
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Have you finished your holiday shopping? What beauty product are you hoping to receive as a gift?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.