- Wash your hair with The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Shampoo
- Use The Tamed One Anti-Frizz Conditioner to drench the hair with moisture, making it easier to manage
- Blow dry your hair with a large round brush, then spray One and Then Some Dry Texturizing Spray throughout the hair, creating a lived-in look
- Take all of your hair and tie it into a high pony, adding more of the One and Then Some Dry Texturizing Spray
- Afterwards, wrap various pieces of hair in different directions and secure them with hair pins
- Finish the look with One To Hold Hairspray to make the hair sexy and tousled for the night!
It’s a relatively easy look to achieve, particularly for those of us (like me) who aren’t the best at styling our hair! I think I might try this look here in the near future. It’s perfect for every day as well as those big events you might have!
Here are some pictures of the products you will need so you know what you’re going to add to your shopping cart at Ulta.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be recreating Faith Hill’s top knot bun look?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.