‘Tis the season for gorgeous hair. Whether you’re headed to an office party, an intimate dinner with friends, or a dressy soiree, this is your time to shine. Take a few extra moments to create a picture-perfect ‘do and be prepared to turn heads everywhere you go.
Need some tips? Members of Aveda’s Global Artistic team share easy tips to get enviable #RomanticGrandeur looks. Dress them up or down to fit any occasion.
Get the look: Twist Curls
1. Prep the hair with smooth infusion™ style-prep smoother™, and detangle using a paddle brush.
2. Style by dividing the hair into quadrants and applying smooth infusion™ naturally straight to each quadrant.
3. Beginning in a back quadrant, apply 2 drops of dry remedy™ daily moisturizing oil, and blow dry straight using a mixed bristle brush. Repeat in all quadrants.
4. Straighten each quadrant using a flat iron.
5. Using a 1 1/2″ curling iron, curl 1″ subsections with a twist curl technique.
6. Starting approximately 2″ off base, wrap the hair loosely around the barrel with an open clamp, holding the last inch of hair with your fingers. Keeping a strong hold on the ends, gently slide the curling iron up and down 2 times in a continuous motion, including the ends in the clamp for a few seconds before releasing the curl.
7. When all the hair is curled, straighten the fringe, and brush hair using a Mason Pearson brush to create loose waves.
8. Finish with air control™ hair spray.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Do you beauties put in extra time to create the perfect holiday coif, or do you head out as normal?
Let us know by commenting below. Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.