Visit Garnier Fructis website, style.garnierusa.com to take the pledge. For every pledge, Garnier Fructis will contribute money that will send girls to music camp so they can unleash their rock star potential. Spread the curly word about the effort using the #WearYourHairCurly hashtag on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and Garnier Fructis will donate even more! Up to $20,000.
Get crunch-free, soft curls with Miss Jessie’s Jelly Soft Curls Hair Gel. See our review with BEFORE/AFTER PHOTOS —> HERE!
Find out why you should go curly HERE:
At style.garnierusa.com, get expert hairstyling tips, DIY advice, and product recommendations to give you a get-noticed look. You can also enter to win Garnier Style Fructis Wear Your Hair Curly Makeover in Manhattan sweepstakes that includes a trip for two to New York City, a makeover with a professional hair stylist and a $500 shopping spree.
“I am huge fan of curly hair. When done right, it can speak so much about your personality and beauty outlook. But textured hair requires the right care and styling products.
You need the perfect amount of hydration, frizz-control and styling, otherwise hair just falls flat.” – Tommy Buckett, Garnier Celebrity Hairstylist
Tommy Buckett, celebrity hairstylist for Garnier Fructis, boasts an incredible roster of celebrity clients at the Serge Normant Salon in New York City. Here is his expert how-to advice for naturally curly and wavy hair:
Learn how to get smooth, frizz-free, heatproof, luscious curls from Pantene —> HERE!
· “Invest in a silk pillow or wrap your hair in a silk scarf before going to bed. Silk is very gently on the hair cuticle and won’t roughen hair fibers. You’ll wake up with great-looking hair every time.”
· “With each new season, switch your hair routine just like you do with your skincare. The summer months call for lighter products, which can be used on wet or dry hair to boost and define natural curls, or give added definition and shine. Try Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel ($4.29) – it gives the perfect amount of light control for soft waves and curls.”
We rounded up the Best Haircuts for hair that’s curly, textured, kinky or coily. See photos —> HERE!
· “If you’re beach bound, grab SPF for skin and Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment ($5.99) for hair. Saturate wet hair with it for extra conditioning and protecting benefits.
· “Twisting hair after washing will break the curls and create frizz. Instead, gently squeeze excess water from hair using your towel and then apply Garnier Fructis Style Curl Calm Down Anti-Frizz Cream ($4.29). Work a big dollop of the product in your hands first to activate the ingredients, then gently massage into hair without pulling or tugging. Allow hair to air-dry for frizz-free curls.
We talked to hairstylists and colorists all about CURLS! Learn how to style, care, condition & manage wavy, curly, textured hair —> HERE!
· “Color-treated curly hair needs extra conditioning. A weekly conditioning treatment like Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo ($5.99) quickly reverses dryness and adds lots of nourishment to curls. Hydrated hair holds on to color longer and always looks healthier.
Willie Mae Rock Camp for Girls, which is part of the international Girls Rock Camp Alliance, is a non-profit organization that helps build self-esteem and encourage creativity through music education and performance. At rock camp, girls form rock bands, learn to play instruments, write songs and perform in showcase concerts.
So, will any of you beautynistas be rocking your natural curls come August 14th? Have you been all summer long?
Let us know by commenting below (you might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.