Kairos Acne Care is the brainchild of two nurses: Catherine Parker and Doreen Campbell, who have treated so many patients throughout their twenty years and helped people who had tried everything but the Palmolive dish detergent to combat their acne.
The majority of patients had no idea that the formulas used in traditional shampoos can have a huge impact on the oiliness of their scalp and encourage overproduction of oil.
Moreover, product runs down in the shower and gets on the skin while you apply it (who here has not been guilty of that charge?). Kairos is pretty revolutionary in that it provides salon-quality care while attacking acne-causing oils.
It uses natural “safe” oils that don’t clog pores and help reduce the frequency of your shampoo routine. In fact, I was thrilled to see many of the products formulated with salicylic acid.
Here’s what’s in the line:
- Clarifying Complexion Clearing Shampoo ($24): This has 0.5% Salicylic Acid as well as tea tree oil, lavender oil, sweet almond oil and chamomile that clarify and balance the hair.
- Balancing Breakout Controlling Conditioner ($28): This has 1% Salicylic acid that reduces inflammation and promotes rapid cell turnover.
- Oil Reducing Pore Perfecting Treatment ($28): This treatment is a leave on for 3-5 minutes before rinsing and conditioning. It can also be applied directly on active acne areas on the face and body. It is formulated with 1% salicylic acid.
- Soft Control Clear Style Hair Gel ($18)
- Spiking Clear Style Hair Glue ($24)
- Flex Hold Clear Finish Hair Spray ($26)
- Hair Protectant Clear Style Thermal Spray ($26)
I also saw the unretouched photos of the before/ after patients and was amazed at the results! Clearly, to see is to believe. Get the products at www.kairosclear.com