Khaleesi! The season finale of Game of Thrones is this Sunday (which reminds us, what did you get Dad? Did you check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide?), but that doesn’t mean we won’t be dreaming of the gorgeously intricate hairstyles that have adorned Season 4 all summer long.
Butterfly Studio Salon Stylist Jason Dougherty gives his expert step-by-step guide on how to create one of Daenerys’ fabulous braided looks, so you can get the elaborate, ethereal hairstyle at home!
3 Best 2014 NYC Bridal Week Hairstyle & Makeup Trends: Ponytail Chignons, 1940′s Waves, Fishtail Braids, Metallic Red Lips
1. Split hair down the middle and part out a section around the temple of the head to be used for this top braid.
2. Place a light gel or serum like Shu Uemura Touch of Gloss on the crown for shine.
3. Then create an inverted braid along the head on both sides and connect in the back.
4. Prep the remaining hair with Oribe Dry Texture Spray.
5. Start a Waterfall Braid along the head on both sides and connect with the first braid.
6. Finally, use a curling wand to curl the hair.
7. Use your hands and a comb to backcomb the hair for this textured, messy look. Place an ornate necklace as a headpiece for an added touch.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Will you be watching the Season 4 finale of GOT this Sunday? Will you also be trying out this hair look?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.