Chances are your hair has taken a beating this summer between the sun, the pool and the beach. As the summer comes to an end you can transform your hair in just one use with Joico’s latest deep conditioning treatment, Luster Lock. You will be able to see and feel the difference immediately.
Luster Lock contains healthy hair oils combined with a proprietary dual–polymer system that repairs broken cuticles, making it the perfect treatment to use to reverse the damage from this summer! In addition to making hair 9x strong, Luster Lock’s ingredients provide an array of benefits to the hair, including:
- Healthy Hair Oils, including Kukui, Argan, and African Manketti oils make hair hydro-phobic (water-repelling), which helps to keep water-born minerals and pollutants out of the hair, while also hydrating and protecting
- Dual-Polymer system repairs broken cuticles so hair takes on less humidity and doesn’t frizz
- Arginine minimizes the effects of the sun on hair’s protein (combined with the dual-polymer system, it acts as a shield so sun doesn’t oxidize hair’s protein
- Guava extract has high levels of vitamin C, which helps to stop the degradation of hair’s proteins and lipids by the sun
For those who would love to treat their hair but feel their hair falls flat with a deep conditioning treatment, try Luster Lock before you shampoo! Simply comb Luster Lock through your dry hair then, go for a run, lie in the sun or hit the hammock with a cold drink… then when you shower, just shampoo Luster Lock from your hair! You’ll receive all of the hair transformative benefits with none of the weight.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, BeautyStat.com.
Has your hair suffered from damage over the summer? Will you try Luster Lock to repair it?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.