The Grammys are over and done with, but we still can’t get over Ciara’s hair from the night. It is the perfect spring hairstyle! Follow these step-by-steps styled by L’Oréal Professionnel Artist, Jennifer MacDougall and color by L’Oréal Professionnel Jason Backe to achieve Ciara‘s must-try look: Reverse French Roll.
1. Apply Smooth Ultime from roots to ends on damp hair.
2. Spray Mythic Oil Reinforcing Milk on hair to smooth.
3. Create center part and blow-dry hair straight.
4. Take 1-inch sections of hair, spray Texture Expert Infinium 2, then wrap around a curling iron. Repeat until finished.
5. Create a loose and low ponytail, and do not pull hair all the way through.
7. Secure pony with long bobby pins, keeping it closed as you secure hair.
8. Dash Texture Expert Tru Grip all over for added texture.
9. Spray on Texture Expert Perfect Shimmer for added shine.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Are you beauties loving this Reverse French Roll hair look? Will you try it?
Let us know by commenting below (you might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.