TRESemme lead stylists Jeanie Syfu and Orlando Pita merged with designers including Diane Von Furstenberg, Rebecca Minkoff, Marissa Webb, Herve Leger and for the first time Rachel Zoe to unveil fabulous ready-to-wear hair for NYFW S/S ’16. Using salon-quality TRESemme products, you too can create runway ready looks right at home.
The Rebecca Minkoff S/S 2016 collection was inspired by a mod, 60s vibe with mini dresses, knee high boots, and bangles. To compliment this effortless style, TRESemme stylists created an airy, textured blowout with grown out fringe and a center part. “We wanted the look to have a bedhead feel with the polished ends, so I used the TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Collection to get just the right texture,” said Jeanie Syfu.
To Get The Look:
- Apply TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam on damp hair throughout the lengths and rough dry.
- Layer in TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray and continue drying until hair has a bedhead texture.
- Using a round brush, blow dry large sections of hair applying only a light tension to the brush to finisnh the ends while keeping an effortkess, tousled look.
- Roll the ends into large barrel curls and clip them at the temple, releasing once the look is set.
- Create a center part using a tail comb and make two small ponytails at the temple, fastening with elastics. Attach the clip-in bangs to the ponytails.
Other looks seen on the S/S ’16 runways included:
The Diane (inspired by Diane Von Furstenberg):
The Braided Crown Pony:
The Low Ponytail:
The Loose Waves:
The Side Swept Bun:
To Get the Look:
- Prep wet hair with TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam and rough dry or diffuse, using fingers to bring out a natural texture.
- Create a deep side part using a tail comb and clip away a 2-inch wide section from the part.
- Spray TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo onto hair to absorb excess oil, then pull hair into a low, messy side bun, securing with an elastic and bobby pins.
- Apply TRESemme Extra Firm Gel along the hairline and behind the ear on both sides to create a glossy finish.
- Release 2 inch section and tease with a comb, then sweep the section across forehead and tuck behind the ear.
- Finish the look with TRESEeme TRES Two Extra Firm Control Hair Spray.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using BeautyStat.com.
Which of these trends will you re-create?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.