Look spooky (or boo-tiful) this Halloween thanks to L’Oreal Paris! Grab any of these products from your local drugstore or any location that sells L’Oreal Paris to complete your last minute Halloween costumes! Here are three ideas that might get you inspired to create a Halloween look tomorrow using L’Oreal Paris products!
How-To: Master A Mermaid Look
- Step 1: Create the scales first. Press a pair of fishnet stockings onto the forehead and go over it with L’Oreal Paris Infallible Galaxy Stick in Astro Blue and the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eye Shadow in Mint Detox. Do the same on the cheeks.
- Step 2: Create the mermaid statement eye. Use the blue shade from the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eye Shadow in BRB Blue to paint your lid. Then fill in the crease with the darker green shade followed by the gray side to highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the eye. Use the light green shade to add dimension to the under eye along the lower lash line.
- Step 3: Add eyeliner. Line your upper lash line with the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eyeliner in Black Party and follow it up with a touch of Intrepid Teal.
- Step 4: Top it all off with a coat of L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in Cobalt.
- Step 5: Finish with lipstick. Embrace ocean waves by applying L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Lipcolor in Navy Spy. Blot the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Lipcolor in Domineering Teal in the center of the lips for an ocean ombre.
- Step 1: Highlight. Swipe the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Galaxy Stick in Cosmic Pink across the length of the cheekbones, down the bridges of your nose, just above the cupid’s bow and a smidge on the jawline.
- Step 2: Create the unicorn lid. Coat lids with the lighter side of the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eye Shadow in Cool Ivory. Next, use the lighter end of the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eye Shadow in Shady Violet to add dimension to the crease. Gently blend the colors. Finish with a subtle highlight along the brow bone again using the light end of Cool Ivory.
- Step 3: Double line the upper lash line. Draw a thin line across the lid with the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eyeliner in Black Party, then draw a thick line using the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Eyeliner in Intrepid Teal right above it, flicking it out at the corner of your eye.
- Step 4: Top off the statement unicorn eye makeup look with a coat of L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in Black.
- Step 5: Finish by mixing the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Lipcolor in Violet Twist and Lilac Lust together for a purple hued unicorn inspired lip.
- Step 1: Highlight, highlight, highlight. Swipe the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Galaxy Stick in Astro Blue anywhere that light would naturally hit. Think: your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, the center of your chin, and a touch along your collarbones.
- Step 2: Apply lipstick. To add some serious allure to your galaxy makeup look, paint your pout with the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Paints Lipcolor in Lilac Lust.
- Step 3: Highlight your lips. Once your lipstick dries, highlight the center of your lips and your cupid’s bow with the L’Oreal Paris Infallible Galaxy Stick in Astro Blue.
Add a pop of temporary color to your hair using the new L’Oreal Paris Colorista Sprays. From rose gold and pastel blue to hot pink, the sprays offer instant hair color transformation to complement any Halloween look. Just spray and wash out once the night ends!
Again, all products are available at the L’Oreal Paris USA website as well as mass, food, and drug retailers nationwide.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.