Get The Look:
- Buff in Urban Decay All Nighter Face Primer to ensure makeup doesn’t budget. Then buff Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation in 70WR for an even skin tone.
- Brush Urban Decay Stay Naked Concealer in 50NN to brighten the eyes, and use Urban Decay Stay Naked Concealer in 80WR for contouring the cheeks, forehead, and sides of the nose.
- Use the Brow Blade in Dark Drapes with the pencil side first, softly shading in the desired brow shape. Flip to the micro blade side to add individual hairs at the front and end of the brow.
- Set brows using the Brow Finish Waterproof Gel.
- Set everything with the Urban Decay The Ultimate Brush Off Loose Powder to set the skin.
- Add a flush to the cheeks using the Urban Decay Stay Naked Threesome.
- Apply Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Caffeine all over from lid to brow.
- Use shades Cayenne, En Fuego, and Ashes from the Naked Heat palette to define the crease and contour the eye.
- Use the shade Neon Moon from the Party Favor Moondust Palette to brighten the lid and create definition.
- Define the eyes with the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.
- Finish the eyes and take your lashes to new lengths with Perversion Waterproof Mascara.
- Use the 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Torch to line the lips and apply Vice Lipstick in Heartless over top.
- Top the lips off with Hi-Fi Shine Lip Gloss in the shade Snitch.
- Spray All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray to ensure the look lasts.
Get The Look:
- Starting with damp hair, split hair into 1.5 inch horizontal sections and saturate with Dove Style+Care Volume & Fullness Mousse.
- Blow out each section with the T3 Cura Luxe Dryer and the T3 Volume 2 Round Brush.
- Work your way up your head and be sure that you only use product on each section right before drying for the best results.
- Once you get to the front of your head, create a middle part. From the part, section off the front inch in a diagonal section then clip off. Do the same to the inch section below that. This is key to create the baby part in the ponytail.
- Blow out those front two sections with a small T3 Round Brush and really saturate with the mousse for the most control over these pieces.
- Clip those sections off and with the remaining hair, gather it into a pony at the crown of the head.
- Take the diagonal section and use a little more of the mousse, adding in Dove Style+Care Compressed Micro Mist Flexible Hold Hairspray, and direct that back into the pony at a diagonal with a fine tooth bomb. Tie off a Scunci clear elastic and then repeat on the other side.
- For the styling of the front, saturate with the hairspray and direct the section down, then clip at the lowest point with a setting clip. Direct the rest straight back to the pony and use one more clip to secure at the lower base of the pony.
- Use the T3 Cura Luxe Dryer on the lowest speed setting and highest heat to set the hair. Let it sit for about 20 minutes.
- Wrap a small piece of hair around the base of the pony and use Dove Style+Care Smooth & Shine Heat Protection Spray on the ends for smoothness and hit the pony with the T3 SinglePass Luxe Flat Iron for a sleek finish.
Get The Look:
- Give the hair a clean wash with the Suave Professionals for Natural Hair Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Moisturizing Curl Conditioner.
- Coat the hair with the Suave Professionals for Natural Hair Nourish & Strengthen Leave-In Conditioner, coating it from roots to ends and let it absorb for about 5 minutes.
- Apply a healthy dose of Suave Professionals Firm Control Boosting Mousse to the roots.
- While the mousse is still wet, set the hair with clips to create the shape around the face and move onto the ends.
- Take a dime size amount of Suave Professionals for Natural Hair Curl Defining Cream and rake it from mid-lengths to ends.
- Use a diffuser on cold heat and work it around the hair. This step is to remove water from the hair and lock in all the products.
- To finish and lock in the shine, take a dime size amount of Suave Professionals for Natural Hair Define & Shine Gel Serum in the palms of your hands, and warm up the product by rubbing your hands together, then graze it over the hair.
- Spray a healthy amount of Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray to lock out humidity and set the look for the night.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What were your favorite looks from the Grammy’s?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.