Christina Hendricks, actress and new Hair Color Ambassador for Clairol Nice ‘n Easy, has shifted her iconic redhair to a beautiful blonde. She used Nice ‘n Easy Permanent Color in 8G, Natural Medium Golden Blonde, $7.99. Join us to get hair color tips directly from Christina Hendricks and have a chance to win a prize at our Twitter Party on Monday, September 14!
For women looking to shift a shade like Christina just in time for Spring, Nice ‘n Easy offers true-to-you color that’s easy to find with 45 natural-looking shades to choose from. The Color Blend technology layers rich tones and contouring highligts in one easy step while also covering gray hairs. Color lasts up to 8 weeks and contains CC ColorSeal Conditioner to protect hair and boost shine. Christina will be talking directly to you about her experience shifting a shade with Clairol Nice ‘n Easy at our upcoming Twitter Party. She’ll be tweeting from @ClairolColor during the party so I hope you can join us!
When it comes to hair color, change can be daunting – but now finding your true hair color has never been easier.
Learn more about Clairol Nice ‘n Easy when you join @BeautyStat, Christina Hendricks @ClairolColor, Clairol Color Director @ColorMeJames, mom blogger @Freebies4Mom and beauty blogger @alywalansky on Monday, September 14 at 2PM ET as we chat about hair color and share beauty tips!
Make sure to RSVP to the party (deets down below along with the official rules!) and include the hashtag #ShiftAShade in all of your tweets! For those who have RSVP’d, you’ll be eligible to win two boxes of Clairol Nice ‘n Easy (4 winners, $16 value), while 2 GRAND PRIZE WINNERS will take home two boxes of Clairol Nice ‘n Easy with a color consultation from Clairol Color Director James Corbette plus a $100 Walgreens gift card (total prize value $116)!
RSVP down below by CLICKING on the BLUE Add Your Link Button! Follow everyone in the #ShiftAShade Twitter Party list! We can’t wait to chat with you!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Are you ready to shift your hair color for spring? What color would you like to change to?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Timing: The #ShiftAShade Twitter Party Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on September 14, 2015 at 2:00 P.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on September 14, 2015 at 3:00 P.M. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes are open to those actively participating in the #ShiftAShade Twitter Party and with a valid US shipping addresses only. Must be over 18 years of age at time of Sweepstakes to enter. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to /hair/preview-ba-photos-christina-hendricks-goes-from-redhead-to-blonde-with-clairol-nice-n-easy-hair-color-in-45-shades/ to RSVP and participate in this Twitter Party. A limit of one entry is allowed per person. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different Twitter account. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same person or from the same individual using multiple Twitter accounts may be declared ineligible. You must have a public Twitter account and be actively participating.
4. Disclaimer: BeautyStat, LLC will not be responsible for: a) any late or lost entries; b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of BeautyStat, LLC or by unauthorized human intervention; or c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
5. Winner Selection: Six (6) winners will be selected. All winning entries will be randomly generated during the Promotion Period. If your Twitter name is drawn and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules, you win the prize. You must be present to win. You must send a Direct Message to @BeautyStat before 3:05 pm ET on September 14, 2015 in order to claim that prize.
6. Winner Notification: You will be notified by Twitter from @BeautyStat during the one-hour Twitter Party if you win the prize.
7. Prize: Six (6) prizes will be awarded. Two (2) winners will receive a $100 Walgreens gift card and two boxes of Nice ‘n Easy with a consultation from Color Director James Corbett (approximate retail value of prize is $116.00). Four (4) winners will receive two boxes of Nice ‘n Easy (approximate retail value of prize is $16.00). Approximate retail value of all prizes is $264.00. BeautyStat, LLC will deliver the prizes to the winners within 4 weeks. Clairol provided the prizes for this giveaway, but this giveaway is sponsored and administered by BeautyStat, LLC.
8. Claiming Your Prize: Winners must respond before 3:05 pm ET on September 14, 2015 or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected. Notification will be sent on Twitter in a tweet from @BeautyStat.
9. Taxes: ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Prize Substitution: Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, BeautyStat, LLC or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
11. Prize Delivery: BeautyStat, LLC is not responsible for lost or misdirected prizes, but if a prize delivery problem occurs than an effort to redeliver the same prize or deliver a prize substitution will be made.
12. Publicity: Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
13. Errors and Disputes: In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, BeautyStat, LLC may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by BeautyStat, LLC are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of BeautyStat, LLC and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
14. Technical Problems: The Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of BeautyStat, LLC any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes.
15. General Release: By entering the Sweepstakes through this website, you release BeautyStat, LLC from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
16. Waiver and Governing Law: By entering this promotion, participants waive all rights to claim punitive, general, special, compensatory, incidental and/or consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter. Any dispute(s) regarding the rules of this game shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of New York, without regard to any conflicts of laws rules.
17. Sponsor and Administrator: BeautyStat, LLC, 433 West 21st Street, Suite 2C, New York, NY 10011. Questions should be sent to Ron@beautystat.com.
18. Facebook Releases: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Sweepstakes. The entrant is providing their information to BeautyStat, LLC and not to Facebook.
19. Pinterest Releases: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Pinterest. Pinterest is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Sweepstakes. The entrant is providing their information to BeautyStat, LLC and not to Pinterest.
This concludes the Official Rules for the #ShiftAShade Twitter Party Giveaway.