These are the kind of hair care innovations you dream about – products that let you wash in brighter or deeper tones in minutes, perfectly blur regrowth to give your color extra mileage between touch-ups, and conjure up satiny-soft, air-dry waves you can run your fingers through. And while the majority of these products won’t be officially available until 2016, you can get these John Frieda innovations online through a target.com presale event, starting today!
You choose the effect: With revolutionary, in-shower treatments that take your hair up to 1 shade lighter or darker for just $9.99, John Frieda Hair Care is changing the hair-color game.
- If you’re a natural or color-treated blonde, the brand’s new Go Blonder In-Shower Treatment (the newest product in its celebrated Sheer Blonde line) instantly lifts blonde hair up to 1 shade in just one wash, to help you maintain a bright, natural-looking blonde. And it works all over, softening dark roots and lightening blonde tones to give you believable, shimmering color from root to tip. The peroxide-based lightener lifts melanin from the hair cuticle to brighten strands and is designed to be used once a month or 1-2 times between your coloring cycle.
Meanwhile, the John Frieda hair care experts have completely reinvented its Brilliant Brunette Collection, with treatments, shampoos and conditioners that let every brunette customize the shade of her dreams – whether warm and honey toned or dark and rich – right in the shower.
- Made with a proprietary technology, New Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter In-Shower Treatment instantly lifts brunette color up to 1 shade, bringing out its lighter, warmer dimensions.
- As with the John Frieda new in-shower treatment for blondes, it’s designed to be used once a month. Both formulas deliver gentle, all-over permanent lightening without radically altering your color. Bonus: They’re refreshingly easy to use (no precise application required), with built-in toners to ensure perfect, natural-looking results.
- New Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper In-Shower Treatment instantly darkens hair by up to 1 shade, locking in rich, cool brunette colour with dimension and shine. The semi-permanent formula can also be used to refresh fading brunette hues. Use it after shampooing, once or twice a week.
For both brunette in-shower treatments, the John Frieda hair care experts are introducing complementary shampoos and conditioners.
- New Brilliant Brunette Visibly Deeper Shampoo and Conditioner ($9.99 each) gradually infuses cool tones to keep brunette shades fresher, longer.
- Conversely, the new Visibly Brighter Shampoo and Conditioner ($9.99 each) gradually brighten and illuminate glowing brunette tones for a natural looking, sun-kissed glow.
- At the same time, the brand is launching an entirely new product, Root Blur. In four palettes, it’s a temporary root cover-up that lets you blend your ideal colour match to disguise dark roots or grey regrowth instantly and seamlessly.
- And – under the brand’s legendary Frizz Ease banner – it’s also reintroducing Dream Curls
Air-Dry Waves Styling Foam, an innovative air dry styler that gives you beautifully defined, touchable waves without a hint of crunchiness.
So if you want to customize and perfect your color without waiting for your next salon session, or finally nail the perfect curly look with ease, click to it.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of these John Freida hair treatments?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.