Introducing Color Wow, a first-of-its-kind collection of professionally formulated products that not only spells the end for roots, but also solves every single issue associated with color-treated hair!
Color Wow was developed by renowned beauty innovator Gail Federici, internationally acclaimed hairdresser, John Frieda and the award-winning team behind the revolutionary product lines that figured out frizz and perfected blonde hair.
Color Wow’s unique, breakthrough formulations deliver perfect color, 365 days a year. Formulated by cosmetic chemist, Dr. Joe Cincotta – the scientific talent responsible for formulating many of the products launched by Federici and Frieda.
Color Wow harnesses the power of cutting-edge technologies to keep hair looking like it did the first day it was colored. For the more than 75% of women who color their hair, Color Wow provides a comprehensive, at-home solution for unsightly roots, fading, brassiness and more.
“Roots have been an age-old problem with no satisfactory solution. We challenged ourselves to create a product that would not disappoint… Something that would cover roots quickly and easily and that would leave hair looking and feeling completely natural. It took three years but we did it, ” states Federici, CEO of Federici Brands.
The Root Cover Up ($34.50) is a professional mineral powder with a unique oil-based, non-waxy formula that stays in place, creates multidimensional shine and looks completely natural.
Our very own Nicole Gordon Levine had a chance to try the Root Cover Up in Blonde. Here’s what she had to say about it:
“It lasted through two hair washes already with both shampoo and conditioner. It is beyond great to find a root color that truly suits my highly color-treated hair (single process and highlights).
I love the powdery texture, as I often used to use eyeshadow on my roots and temples in the past when running out the door to events. The brush makes for a very easy application. It’s not tacky or sticky, but shiny and natural looking after application.”
Just look at Nicole’s results!
Each shade contains a number of colors and pigments to ensure natural blending with the tones in your own hair. Because of its extreme portability and ease of use, it’s ideal for travel and last minute, on-the-go fixes. And because it is free of dyes, the Root Cover Up is every pregnant woman’s solution to the dilemma of avoiding hair color during pregnancy.
Other products include:
· Color Security Shampoo ($22.00) — a sulfate-free shampoo featuring a unique LCD™ (Low Charge Density) Technology to prevent cuticle swelling and fading. Revolutionary Japanese amino-fortified complex helps prevent breakage, dullness and dryness, to dramatically improve texture.
· Color Security Conditioner ($23.00) — a conditioner featuring the proprietary Sealicon™ Color Shield Complex to protect and smooth the cuticle. Aquamino Emulsion Technology™ detangles and improves texture for stronger-looking, supple, bouncier hair.
· Brass Banned Mousse ($24.00) — a lavender-tinted mousse to counteract harsh, brassy blonde tones; a unique teal-tinted mousse for dark hair to counteract orange and red brassy tones. Contains plasticizers for added flexibility and to eliminate stiffness, distinguishing it from other mousse formulas, which harden and stiffen hair.
· One Minute Transformation Styling Cream ($24.00) — a styling cream to transform distressed hair into liquidy-smooth, healthy hair. A lightweight blend of humectants penetrates frizzy, brittle hair to replace natural oils lost during chemical treatments, blow-drying and daily stress.
· Pop & Lock Crystallite Shellac ($18.00) — a crystallite shellac that seals the cuticle to trap color and moisture and add a high-gloss, protective finish. Prescriptive formula creates a protective shellac on hair’s surface that makes color pop on contact; contains mica for added shimmer and shine.
Color Wow is now available on QVC and in May at Ulta stores nationwide, as well as online at Ulta.com and ColorWowHair.com.
Are any of you lovely ladies looking to preserve your hair color? Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.