Calling all gals with straight, curl-less hair who CRAVE those coveted day-at-the-beach, sexy waves. Even though my hair is naturally curly, I actually LOVE how my hair looks after a day at the beach.
I know first-hand how some gals crave curls: See, my 15-year-old daughter Jaylyn’s hair isn’t curly — and I’ve seen how she longs for curly hair, despite all the teasing she does about mine.
Jaylyn using a curling wand for those waves
She uses curling wands or braids her hair wet overnight just to create curls! Well, cheer up, dolls, Ouidad (renowned for their innovate products that create gorgeous textures for ALL hair types) launched their NEW Wave Create Collection: Sea Spray ($23.00) and Texture Taffy ($23.00 each).
These two new products will turn any hair texture (particularly straight, lifeless hair) into those same sexy, tousled waves you get after a day at the beach (without drying or damaging your hair!).
How Does It Work?
Formulated with Ouidad’s exclusive wave-making Marine Complex of natural seawater and mineral-rich sea salt crystals, the Wave Create Sea Salt Spray creates a tousled textured, while plant-derived humectants lock in waves!
Ocean-derived seawater contains natural salt that helps create a soft wave-like pattern to your hair; vitamin-rich seaweed and algae extracts nourish limp, thin hair so that strands are SUPER HYDRATED – never crunchy or stiff!
Even the straightest hair that seems impossible to get waves can benefit from the Wave Crate Texture Taffy — it has a stretchy and fun consistency; this flexible styling cream is unlike anything I have ever seen before, and it smells AMAZING!
It features a Marine Complex with high levels of vitamins and minerals. Texture Taffy leaves your hair very nourished; allows for easy molding; leaves your hair soft and without any leftover residue. You can finally have summer inspired waves all year long! You can use Sea Spray and Texture Taffy together or separately to create playful, tousled and undeniably sexy hair.
How To Use: Scoop out a nickel-sized dollop and rub hands to warm and spread. Using the palms of your hands, cup ends of damp hair moving in a quick, upward motion to encourage wave formation. Continue until texture is created and there’s no visible cream on ends. Let hair dry naturally or immediately set style by applying heat with a diffuser.
• Ideal for wavy, even straight hair that desires a sexy, tousled look
• Marine Complex, high in vitamins and minerals, conditions and adds softness and shine
• Creates long-lasting, natural-looking waves
• Dries to a matte finish without a trace of sticky residue
• Free of parabens, sulfates, silicones
• Milk Thistle Extract: A botanical extract rich in antioxidants to moisturize
• Sea Kelp: Giant kelp seaweed extract includes a high content of vitamins and minerals to nourish curls; adds shine
• Algae Extract: A moisturizer that leaves hair supple and shiny
How To Use: Spray evenly throughout damp hair. Scrunch hair in an upward motion to enhance body and create a wave-like pattern. Let hair dry naturally or blow-dry with a diffuser. For straighter hair types, use with Ouidad Wave Create Texture Taffy. Ideal for straight hair with slight texture, as well as curly hair.
• Transforms hair into windswept waves
• Exclusive wave-making complex of natural seawater and mineral-rich sea salt crystals create a tousled texture
• Free of parabens, sulfates, silicones, synthetic dyes.
• Sea Water and Sea Salt: Create volume and texture
• Algae Extract: Conditions hair and helps maintain elasticity; rich in B12 amino acids that deeply nourish hair
• Sea Kelp: Giant kelp seaweed extract includes a high content of vitamins and minerals to nourish curls; adds superior shine.
• Panthenol: Vitamin B5 acts as a penetrating moisturizer
Are you going to get the Wave Create Collection? How does your hair look after a day at the beach? Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat!
– Evelyn Lugo
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.