This past weekend was the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic here in NYC. Kendall Jenner was spotted with a cute hairstyle done by Jen Atkin. We’ve got the steps and OUAI Haircare products for you to recreate the look at home.
Get the Look:
- Prep damp hair with OUAI Soft Mousse ($28) and Christophe Robin Volume Mist.
- Blowdry the hair with the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer on medium heat and medium airflow using the FROMM Copper Thermal Round Brush in the crown for volume.
- Then use FROMM Square Thermal Brush on the lower half of the head and nape of the neck for a straighter, less round look.
- After hair is dry, create a center part and gently smooth over the ends of the hair with the K Beauty Flat Iron, turning the ends under slightly.
- Section out the top half of the hair with a comb (keeping the center part) and pull it back into a half-up style, securing with bobby pins.
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
What do you think of Kendall’s look?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer