If the thought of going gray freaks you out, your first impulse may be to yank the strand out of your scalp immediately. But Clairol Nice ‘N Easy and Root Touch-Up, have got you covered. You may think coloring your hair makes it more gray, but it’s the most effective way to blend and fully cover gray strands. Fun fact: Think gray hair is a sign of old age? Women on average begin to go gray as young as 34!
Nice‘n Easy only makes superior, natural-looking color, so even in revealing sunlight, it doesn’t look like hair color, it looks like it’s 100% you.
The best-kept beauty secret? The miracle CC Color Seal Cream found in every box of Nice‘n Easy for added shine, softness and brilliance.
- Superior, Natural-looking color
- Permanent color in 45 never fake or phony shades
- Even in revealing sunlight it’s 100% you
- 100% gray coverage
- CC Cream in every box!
How To Apply Your Color
- Do a patch test 48 hours before coloring
- When you’re ready to color, pour the Color Blend Formula (labeled 1) into the Color Blend Activator (labeled 2) and close the cap.
- With your gloves on, place a finger over the applicator bottle and shake!
- Part your hair into sections and apply color staring at the roots, working your way to the ends.
- Set the timer for 25 minutes or 45 minutes for stubborn grays.
- Rinse and gloss. Apply ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss (labeled 3) to lock in shine. Save the remaining conditioner to use once a week.
Price and availability: $7.98; Clairol.com
With Root Touch Up you can simply and quickly restore your beautiful color when grays and roots appear, in just 10 minutes. It is specially designed to target new roots and grays with beautiful color for a seamless finish.
With the right tools and information in hand, anyone can keep calm and #ColorConfidently!
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Are you fighting against gray hairs? Do you color your own hair at home?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer