Let me start by introducing you to Gregg. Gregg is a powerful force in the beauty industry. He is a celebrity hairstylist, plus the owner of Giannillo Salon, located at 217 E. 60th St. in NYC. His salon is known for giving the “Giannillo experience,” which is personal service plus expert precision. Gregg’s resume is incredible. Some of the celebrities he has worked with include Beyonce, Kathie Lee Grifford, Vanessa Williams, Lara Spencer, and even our First Lady Melania Trump.
He has worked the red carpet at the Oscars, Grammy’s, Emmy’s, etc. He has worked on movie premiers as well as television, and done numerous makeover segments on ABC Good Morning America and other popular shows. Not only is Gregg a Superman in all things he does, but he has suffered some health issues and still persevered. Gregg is a true testimonial for a man on a mission where nothing can stop him from being a true icon in the beauty world!
The line includes two shampoos and conditioners. It also contains a host of other products to obtain perfect hair. All of the products retail for less than $30.00 and are all pretty much the same except for a couple of items.
Here’s a list of the line:
- BodyFull Shampoo and Conditioner (8.5 fl oz, MSRP $29.90 each) – This set is great for thinner or damaged hair. It has biotin, silk protein, and organic wheat with Vitamin E. Final results are a glossier, fuller hair look with great bounce.
- Luxurich Shampoo and Conditioner (8.5 fl oz, MSRP $29.90 each) – Sulfate free shampoo with marula oil, chamomile, and sunflower plus pro vitamin B5. Conditioner includes marula oil and aloe, as well as 12 bio-nutrients and antioxidants. Smooths frizz and makes hair shine.
- Curl De Luxe (8 fl oz, MSRP $29.90) – Helps define curls. To use apply a quarter size in damp hair. Diffuse or air dry. Can thin out product with water for thinner hair.
- The All-Nighter (8 fl oz, MSRP $29.90) – Ingredients include lemongrass, chamomile, and sage. Works to smooth, defrizz, and condition scalp for all day great hair. Apply a spritz to dry hair from 6-8 inches away. Use blow dryer, flat iron, or curl, and style as usual.
- Whipped (6 fl oz, MSRP $29.90) – Argan oil and wheat protein give all over body to your hair. Add a small puff and work through your hair, roots to end. Air dry or blow dry for beautiful results.
- Silk Stocking (8 fl oz, MSRP $29.90) – Ultra sheer leave-in conditioning mist. Ingredients include vitamins C and E. Spray onto damp hair and style as desired. Brings out your hair’s bounce and brilliance.
- Satin Slip (8 fl oz, MSRP $29.90) – Offers luster and control to hair as it is enriched with five nourishing oils and anti-frizz gel. Apply a quarter size amount and style as usual.
- Bustier (8 fl oz, MSRP $29.90) – Gives extra volume to all hair types. On towel dried hair, spray onto roots, and then blow dry or pull your fingers through.
- Sheer Glamour (1.75 fl oz, MSRP $24.90) – Gives a glossy look to hair. A pea sized amount rubbed between hands and added evenly throughout the hair works great. You can combine this product with other products.
- Crushed Velvet (2 fl oz, MSRP $24.90) – Adds a sexy texture to hair. Apply a small amount to dry hair and play with your hair with your fingers.
- Fishnets (10 fl oz, MSRP $29.90) – Hairspray that holds your hair in place, but is light as a feather. Spray onto hair from 10-12 inches away. If you want more volume, spray more on the roots. For more hold, let dry for a few seconds and spray again.
I absolutely love these products. After using them, my hair felt as though I had just left the salon. The smell of each product is delectable and they all perform the way they promise. My hair has never felt better. It was definitely shinier, fuller, and looked healthier than it had in months.
I would recommend trying these products and I give them my seal of approval. If you want to try these products, I recommend checking out Giannillo Salon if you are in NYC. I plan to go check it out myself and possibly get my hair done by Giannillo himself! A true genius in the art of hair and making it beautiful.
The style below was obtained by using Luxurich Shampoo and Conditioner, Silk Stocking, Sheer Glamour, and Fishnets.
Have you tried any Boudoir Hair products yet?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Deanna Perlmutter-Tarulli, Editor
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.