If you caught the MTV Movie Awards last night, then you know that there were plenty of awesome beauty looks to be seen (besides just Zac Efron’s abs, beauties). Congrats to the always-beautiful Mila Kunis for winning the MTV Movie Award for Best Villain! She also takes home the award for best hair in our book, too.
Celebrity stylist Renato Campora got Mila ready for her moment in the spotlight and reveals his secrets to easily achieving this look at home, so you can have your own amazing hair moment. Renato was inspired by Mila’s past That 70’s Show days and opted for a dramatic look that framed her face while still feeling soft and effortless. Here’s how to get the look at home:
· Apply a bit of Herbal Essences Moroccan Me a Miracle 7-in-1 Serum on damp hair to protect from heat styling, while also helping to smooth frizz and add moisture and shine.
· Then, create a boost of volume by working about an egg-size amount of Herbal Essences Naked Volumizing Soufflé at the roots to create a fullness that can last all night.
· Next, create that ‘70s-inspired center part by blowing out hair straight with a round brush.
· Once hair is completely dry and straight, wrap 2-inch sections around a 1.5” curling iron. Expert Tip: Let the curls cool and then brush out hair to create soft, elegant waves
· Finish the look with Herbal Essences Naked Flexible Hold Spritzer to keep waves in place, but still leave them soft and touchable.
After moisturizing Jordana’s skin, I applied ck one 3-in-1 face makeup with SPF 8 sunscreen in tan 500, blending down with a foundation brush and working towards her chin and neck area. Using the tips of my fingers, I gently dabbed ck one skin illuminator in warm 200 on the top of her cheekbones and around her nose area to highlight. To brighten her face and enhance her beautiful skin, I applied ck one cream + powder bronzer duo in deeply bronzed 400 to the apples of her cheeks, which also played up her natural skintones.
On Jordana’s eyes, I decided to use champagne and bronze tones to complement her dress. I blended shimmery cream shades on her top lid with the cream side of the ck one cream + powder bronzer duo in deeply bronzed 400, blending it into the crease. Then, I lined her upper lash line with COVERGIRL Queen Collection Vivid Impact Eyeliner in Truffle, and then lined the root of her lashes with ck one eyeliner marker in the drama 800. After the eyeshadow, I gently curled her lashes and applied 2 coats of ck one mascara in black 800 to her top and bottom lashes.
To keep the focus on Jordana’s eyes, I left her lips simple by skipping lip liner and using ck one pure color lipstick in undressed, which is a sheer mauve shade.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
So, who was your favorite look of the night?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.