We lusted over Emerald in 2013. Fan-girled hard over Radiant Orchid in 2014. But now, the geniuses at Pantone have announced Marsala as the new “it” color of 2015. We are more than totally excited to try some new cosmetic goodies and looks for the upcoming year. Deeper and sultrier than some of Pantone’s former color picks, don’t be afraid to get in touch with your vampy side with any of our 10 must-have product picks.
1. Essence Cosmetics Long Lasting Eye Pencil In Berry Merry: For that deep, smoldering eye, try this budget-friendly eyeliner for long-staying power and a sultry marsala color.
2. CND Vinylux Weekly Polish In Bloodline: Get chip-free and Pantone perfect nails with this gorgeous color any beauty junkie would love.
3. Osmosis Polish Enzyme Firming Mask: Marsala can be applied to your skincare too, thanks to this firming mask, which buffs away dead skin cells in a jiffy.
4. CARGO Essential Lip Color in Bordeaux: Great for work and play, this essential color dresses up lips in just the right sexy wine shade.
5. OPI Classic Nail Lacquer in Malaga Wine: Enjoy long-lasting lacquer with this formaldehyde-free polish.
6. Aveda Petal Essence Single Eye Color in All Spice: Try this non-fading shadow before that big event for eyes that really sparkle.
7. Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in Tea Rose: Warm up your cheeks with this stay-all-day color that goes on with just one stroke.
8. Makeup Forever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner in Beige Brown 5C: Enhance your lipsticks and glosses even more, thanks to this waterproof liner in the ideal marsala shade.
9. Deborah Lippmann Opaque Pearl Nail Lacquer in Bitches Brew: Fashion-forward fingertips are now possible with this long-wear lacquer.
10. Clinique Wear Everywhere Neutrals-Pinks: Mix up your marsala shades with this palette of basic shades you can wear anywhere and everywhere.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Are you beauties excited to try this new color for 2015? How will you incorporate Marsala into your makeup look?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.