Get The Look:
- Apply Skinsei All Toned Up Toner to make sure skin is clean and pores are tightened.
- Apply a thin layer of Skinsei Staycation Jelly Face Mask for an extra boost of hydration to treat any dry spots.
- Remove and follow with Skinsei Thirsty Face Essence and press into skin for an extra boost of soothing hydration before serums and creams.
- Apply Skinsei Dew Your Thing Serum for added glow followed by Skinsei Opening Act for lightweight hydration to keep skin supple and soft.
- Use a finishing product to seal, protect, and keep skin “happy” while giving it a healthy, vibrant look. Skinsei Get Lit Illuminating Balm provides a lit from within glow that enhances the natural complexion.
- To enhance and even out completion, apply Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation in 20CP. Dot along the face and use the Urban Decay Build + Blend Sponge for a flawless application.
- For areas that need more coverage – like undereyes, sides of the nose, forehead, and chin – apply Urban Decay Stay Naked Correcting Concealer in 20CP by dotting it on with the unique shaped applicator and use fingers to further tap it and blend it into place.
- Add dimension by highlighting and contouring with the Urban Decay Stay Naked Correcting Concealer. Go one shade lighter (10CP) on the high points of the face like cheekbones, bridge of nose, under the brow bone, center of the forehead, and chin. Tap and blend.
- For contour, use a shade of Stay Naked Correcting Concealer with the same undertones but in a darker hue (50CP). Draw the “number 3” on the sides of the face with the applicator and buff into skin in a circular motion with a dense round synthetic foundation brush like the Urban Decay Pro Optical Blurring Brush.
- Set skin with Urban Decay All Nighter Waterproof Setting Powder. Under the eyes, apply Urban Decay’s The Illuminizer Translucent Pressed Beauty Powder to diffuse fine lines and brighten.
- To add extra dimension and a flush to the cheeks, apply Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Strip. Use the bronzer to deepen the contour, blush on the apples of the cheeks, and follow the highlighter to the tops of the cheekbones, bridge of nose, browbones, and cupid’s bow.
- Dab and blend the original shade of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion into the eyelids to ensure a crease-free and pigmented application that lasts ALL night.
- Using the new Naked Honey Palette, apply Sweet all over the lid as a base color, followed by Drip in the crease. Blend together to create depth.
- Apply Sting towards the outer corners and lighting under your eyes, and Flyby at the inner corners for a nice, subtle highlight.
- To give some definition to the upper lash line and a hint of that classic Hollywood starlet look, draw a tiny wing with a flick of the Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Fine Point Eye Pen.
- Curl lashes and apply two coats on the top lash and one coat on the bottom lash of Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, making sure that the brush does not have excess mascara to create a defined and perfectly fanned out lash.
- Accentuate brows with Urban Decay Brow Endowed Primer + Color in Brunette Betty. Apply the primer, then fluffed up and thicken your hairs with the the color. Fill in any gaps with the Urban Decay Brow Blade Waterproof Pencil in Cafe Kitty.
- Line lips with Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Lip Liner in Stark Naked for definition and plumpness.
- Use Urban Decay Lipstick in Sheer Liar all over the lips before applying Urban Decay Hi-Fi Shine Lip Gloss in Rapture.
Your finished creation should look like this!
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Will you be recreating this look for a night out on the town?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.