Beauty.com, a leading online destination for prestige beauty products, has partnered with fashion designer Michelle Smith of MILLY. The web store provides a highly personalized shopping experience and offers more than 350 brands from widely recognized to niche, hard-to-find products. This collaboration is offering a limited edition MILLY Game Face Bag filled with 13 beauty samples in both deluxe sample and full sizes. The bag is splashed with neon colors seen throughout the MILLY Spring 2015 collection.
A zippered top and faux leather handle make this tote perfect for transitioning from toiletry case to nighttime clutch. The deep pouch interior has plenty of room for beauty supplies of all shapes and sizes. “I wanted to create something that was bold and bright while still being functional and able to fit all of my essential beauty products,” says the designer. “It’s a great grab-and-go size for travel, but can also be used for every day.”
Included in the bag:
- H2O Plus Night Oasis Oxygenating Rejuvenator Gel
- Origins Original Skin Refining Serum
- Nuxe Merveillance Expert Normal Skin Minis
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie DLX Sample
- Erno Laszlo White Marble Bar Soap
- Phyto Secret de Nuit
- ARCONA White Tea Cleanser
- Paula’s Choice KP Treatment Cloths
- Jurlique Purely Age Defying Serum
- Ahava Age-Perfecting Hand Cream
- Nick Chavez Plump ‘N Thickening Shampoo
- butter LONDON, Nail Lacquer Trout Poute (full sized)
- Bliss Fab Foaming Face Wash
- An offer for you from the Beauty.com site
MILLY has successfully expanded into categories beyond ready-to-wear, including handbags, small leather goods, MILLY Cabana swimwear, and for budding fashion lovers, the MILLY Minis childrenswear collection, largely inspired by Smith’s daughter, Sophia. Celebrities including Beyoncé, Rachel Bilson, Kate Middleton, Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry are counted among MILLY’s loyal fans.
The bag and its contents have an approximate combined retail value of $145. Complimentary with Beauty.com purchases of $125 or more, the designer bag is available only while supplies last.