MAC Hello Kitty Collection
And the winner of the most versatile collection to date is: MAC Cosmetics, which has yet another spectacular beauty launch in February with its new Hello Kitty Collection.
For this sporty, flirty, kiddish yet punk look, MAC Cosmetics partnered with Sanrio. The 34-year old Hello Kitty is, well, a cat. But of course, metaphorically speaking, it’s a girl as well.
There are two collections: the Hello Kitty Colour Collection, and the High-End Hello Kitty Kouture
In the Colour collection:
– The Lucky Tom Quad (violet, blue, brown, gold and pink-coral eyeshadow colors)
– Too Dolly Palette (mint, blue-silver, pale pink, magenta)
– Two Shades of Lip Conditioners
– Six shades of lipstick (including Mews and Strayin’)
– Six Lipglass Shades
– Two Reflects Glitter (blue, pink) units.
– Four Glitter Liners
– Two Shades of BeautyPowder
– Three Shades of NailPolish
– Black Mascara
– False Lashes
In the Hello Kitty Kouture Collection (which is the more high-end one), we have:
– Two Shades of Dazzleglass (each with its own reusable silver chain pendant with Hello Kitty written in Swarovski crystals)
– Sheer Mystery Powder (packaged in silver compact)
The Kouture collection will be in MAC stores and online at www.maccosmetics.com only, along with a plush doll, purse mirror, and three brush collection. A tote and soft vanity kit will be only at MacCosmetics.com