The IT Cosmetics City Chic Brush Set, $68 is ideal to gift or get, this limited-edition set includes 5 full-size, ultra-plush brushes for face and eyes to cover all your makeup needs, plus a trend-setting cosmetics case that effortlessly organizes your tools on the go. Featuring award-winning Heavenly Luxe cruelty-free hair, ombré rose-gold handles and custom-cut shapes, these must-have brushes look fashionably chic as they do the work for you, giving you flawlessly airbrushed results and the experience of your most beautiful you every time! A $150 value!
- Chic Powder Brush: Large, fluffy and rounded brush for the perfect powder application.
- Chic Blush Brush: Ultra-dense, angled brush for hugging the contours of your face.
- Chic Foundation Brush: Flat, tapered paddle brush for effortless foundation application.
- Chic Eyeshadow Brush: Small, soft-rounded brush designed for your delicate eye area.
- Chic Crease Brush: Narrow, tapered brush designed to fit into your eye crease.
Exclusive Rose Gold Bag: Fashionably chic case comes with a removable tassel and doubles as your night-out clutch.
The All That Glitters Brush Set, $58, has shimmery silver handles and custom-cut shapes. These must-have brushes add a touch of luxury to your everyday beauty routine. Includes a beautiful case to carry along. A $130 value!
- Brilliant Powder Brush: Ultra-soft, round and tapered brush for the perfect powder application.
- Radiant Foundation Brush: Dense, dome-shaped brush for a smooth and even foundation application.
- Stunning Eyeshadow Brush: Small, soft-rounded brush for blending eyeshadow all over your lids.
- Luminous Concealer Brush: Small, firm and tapered paddle brush for precise concealer application.
- Dazzling Liner/Brow Brush: Firm, flat and angled brush for defining your lash lines and filling in your brows.
Exclusive Shimmering Case: Carries your brushes in style, and doubles as a clutch.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of the IT Cosmetic brush sets? Will you be gifting them for the holidays?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.