Home / Makeup / Makeup Product Review, Swatches, Photos, Shades, Trend 2016: Lipstick Queen Saint & Sinners Collection

Makeup Product Review, Swatches, Photos, Shades, Trend 2016: Lipstick Queen Saint & Sinners Collection

Lipstick Queen has a new collection called Saints & Sinners, $24.00 each.

Makeup Product Review, Swatches, Photos, Shades, Trend 2016: Lipstick Queen Saint & Sinners Collection

First, let’s talk about the formula. The Sinner formula contains 90% pigment for an intense hit of color, without compromising on comfort and slip, thanks to a generous dose of Shea Butter. The Saint formula, on the other hand, contains just10% pigment for a gorgeously sheer tint of color and lustrous hydrating finish.

Makeup Product Review, Swatches, Photos, Shades, Trend 2016: Lipstick Queen Saint & Sinners Collection

 

The three shades I have are: Candy, Mauve, and Bordeaux. Candy, in the deep purple packaging, is from the Sinner collection. It is the perfect cotton candy pink. It is full of pigment and goes on with full color. The other two colors, Mauve and Bordeaux, are in the gold packaging and are from the Saint collection. Mauve is perfectly named and is what I am wearing in the photo. Bordeaux is beautiful, bold, and rich. It’s a great wine shade. The Saint collection feels amazing on the lips and is super hydrating. You will need to reapply more frequently with any color from the Saint collection but trust me, you won’t mind! With the cute packaging and amazing formula, reapplying actually feels good.

 

Makeup Product Review, Swatches, Photos, Shades, Trend 2016: Lipstick Queen Saint & Sinners Collection

Makeup Product Review, Swatches, Photos, Shades, Trend 2016: Lipstick Queen Saint & Sinners Collection

The packaging on these lipsticks definitely feels high-end. They have a nice weight to them but aren’t too heavy. The packaging is super cute! The Sinner formula has more of a light vanilla scent to it, while the Saint formula has a light standard lipstick scent, I would say.

Makeup Product Review, Swatches, Photos, Shades, Trend 2016: Lipstick Queen Saint & Sinners Collection

Overall, the Sinner formula is going to give you more bold and full on color. The Saint formula is going to give you a glossy and moisturizing feel. I actually love them both. I think the Saint formula is perfect for on-the-go wear. It feels great on the lips. My favorite shade out of this bunch is Mauve. There are three shades available in each collection.

Makeup Product Review, Swatches, Photos, Shades, Trend 2016: Lipstick Queen Saint & Sinners Collection

For more information or to purchase these items, visit www.LipstickQueen.com.

 

You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.

Are you a fan of Lipstick Queen? What do you think of these shades?

Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat

– Dawn Santamarina, Editor

Comments

comments

Check Also

Review, Swatches, Photos, Makeup Trends 2019, 2020: Best Summer Setting Sprays, SPF Products, Mac Cosmetics, Prep + Prime Fix+, SPF 30 Sun Spray

Review, Swatches, Photos, Makeup Trends 2019, 2020: Best Summer Setting Sprays, SPF Products, Mac Cosmetics, Prep + Prime Fix+, SPF 30 Sun Spray

MAC Cosmetics continues to release new and innovative versions of its cult classic product: Prep …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Translate »