If you’re a fan of MAC lip products, like me, then you are in for a treat. MAC introduces two new beautiful collections: MAC Blue Nectar Lipstick ($17) and MAC Tendertalk Lip Balm ($20). Check out the shades below:
MAC Blue Nectar:
- Courting Seduction creamy pastel lavender (amplified)
- Lured In mid-tone pastel purple (amplified)
- Heroine bright purple (matte)
- Invite Intrigue cool, bright fuchsia (matte)
- Intoxica bright raspberry red (matte)
- Lust Extract deep royal purple (matte)
- Riot House light vivid orange (matte)
- Give In creamy natural pink (amplified)
- Sweet Venom intense pink coral (matte)
- Ablaze bright apricot (matte)
- Breathing Fire bright, warm fuchsia (matte)
- Barbecue vivid orange-red (matte)
MAC Blue Nectar Plushglass $20
- Fulfilled full-blush creamy pink (cream)
- Ample Pink full, soft rose (cream)
- In Abundance bright coral pink
- Robust sheer bubblegum pink
- Fashion Fanatic sheer baby pink
- Full For You ultra-cool pink with silver pearl (frost)
Available online June 2, 2016. Available in-store June 9 through July 21, 2016.
Awaken to a sweet new sensation: Tendertalk Lip Balm, a smart lip conditioner that creates a personalized tint based on your chemistry. Combining nourishing skincare and technology, this perfect lip transformer helps keep lips soft and moisturized while intuitively offering the right hint of color.
- Candy Wrapped Sheer pink
- Pretty Me Up Sheer coral
- Play With Me Sheer red
- Teddy Pink Sheer bright pink
- Side Dish Sheer plum
Available online June 2, 2016. Available in-store June 9, 2016 in the permanent line.
For more information, visit maccosmetics.com.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Are you excited about these new MAC collections?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.