OPI always brings us the latest and greatest nail colors each season and the new Starlight Collection is no exception. With OPI, you can always count on beautiful shades and amazing long-lasting formulas (a chipped manicure is never a good look!). The shades include deep reds, plum purples, and an array of polishes with super sparkly glitter – these polishes bring a constellation of color to nails and toes just in time for the holidays!
The 18 shades include:
- By The Light of the Moon: silvery and sparkly… prepare to swoon (glitter)
- Center of the You-niverse: endless space black shimmer
- Celess-tial Is More: pink super-glitter with heavenly light (glitter)
- Comet Closer: warm, textured gold (pearl)
- Cosmo with a Twist: subtle sparkle adds depth to this purple (shimmer)
- Give Me Space: night-sky blue with room to sparkle (shimmer)
- Guys & Galaxies: this maroon beauty makes my world go ’round
- I Drive a SuperNova: lustrous sterling silver (pearl)
- I’m in the Moon For Love: plum (shimmer)
- Infrared-y to Glow: glam red confetti and glitter (glitter)
- Is This Star Taken? iridescent icicles fly in this smooth gold (glitter)
- Let Your Love Shine: shimmery, red splendor! (shimmer)
- Love is in my Cards: warm, romantic red
- No More Mr. Night Sky:assertive, dark, shimmery grey (shimmer)
- Press * for Silver: warm, rosy silver (pearl)
- Ro-man-ce on the Moon: lustrous, rich red (shimmer)
- Super Star Status: sparkling silver and gold (glitter)
- Two Wrongs Don’t Make a Meteorite: rosy, golden confetti
This new collection of limited-edition nail lacquers ($9.50 each at Ulta.com) send style into the stratosphere with hues as glittery as the night sky, as deep as space itself, and as riveting as a romance written in the stars. They are also available in the GelColors formula!
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using BeautyStat.com.
Are you loving these OPI shades? What do you think of the out-of-this-world Starlight Collection?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.