The soft, velvety Keep Calm Lip Balms by Rimmel London allow you to be fun and flirty with a hint of tint. There are five great shades giving you just enough color to fit your every mood. You’re going to love it!
When I opened the package, I was immediately reminded of playing in my grandmother’s makeup. The scent is a powdery floral – very soothing and brought back a flood of fond memories. I just love the texture of these balms. They glide right on, without that tacky feeling on the lips. I didn’t notice any flavor. The shades are rather hard to see in my pictures as one swipe will get you the faintest of hint of color. I had to reapply a few times to get a darker shade.
Keep Calm Lip Balm comes in five shades:
- Keep Calm and Kiss – A very light pink
- Keep Calm and Rock – A deeper berry which is perfect for this season. Great for gals like me who love deeper berries, but don’t feel as comfortable in dark lipstick.
- Keep Calm and Play – A soft tangerine
- Keep Calm and Rock – A fuchsia hue that gets darker with additional applications
- Keep Calm and Shop – A clear hue to enhance your pout
At $2.50 each, these are too cute to pass up. They are perfect for the gal who is just getting into wearing makeup or for the master makeup artist who wants a more subtle makeup look.
-Erin Sutera, Senior Editor and Makeup Artist
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items, using our site, BeautyStat.com.
So tell us, how are you going to keep calm this season?
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.