Liptensity Lipstick, $21 each, pushes the boundaries of color. With the expertise of tetrachromat Maureen Seaberg — who has the genetic ability to see up to 100 million hues imperceptible to the average naked eye — M·A·C has created an unprecedented spectrum of 24 shades with extreme, undeniable colour intensity, using groundbreaking High-Frequency Tetrachromatic Pigments technology. Check them out below!
- Stallion – deep black
- Galaxy Grey – light bluish grey
- Blue Beat – deep dark blue
- Marsala – deep magenta pink
- Burnt Violet – dark plum
- Mulling Spices – burgundy brown-red
- Postmodern – amped coral pink
- Claretcast – mid-tone magenta
- Hellebore – vibrant mid-tone purple
- Life’s Blood – bright berry red
- Ambrosial – bright plum pink
- Eros – warm hot pink
- Gumball – creamy blush pink
- Medium Rare – creamy soft pink
- Lobster – burnt orange
- Habanero – vibrant orange-red
- Fireworks – vivid, bright red
- Cordovan – deep rose red
- Driftwood – soft lilac beige
- Doe – creamy neutral brown
- Smoked Almond – bright rose brown
- Toast and Butter – peachy cinnamon
- Dionysus – deep plum
- Double Fudge – intense dark brown
For more information, visit maccosmetics.com.
What do you think of the new MAC Brow Sculpt Collection?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.