We are beyond excited to introduce to you two new kits from Anastasia Beverly Hills. You may already know Mario Dedivanovic as Kim Kardashian West’s go-to makeup guru. Well, now you too can look as flawless as Kim K W with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario, $45. This a special edition eye shadow collection created with the celebrity make-up artist. The palette contains twelve neutral and jewel-toned shades in a range of matte to metallic finishes.
It also features a rich, highly-pigmented formula and double-ended brush. Mirrored compact slides easily into your bag for on-the-go application.
- Hollywood (metallic wheat gold w/ satin finish)
- NYC (rich chocolate brown w/ satin finish)
- Kim (ultimate tan w/ satin finish)
- Muse (rose gold w/ satin finish)
- Marina (champagne w/ metallic finish)
- Claudia (slate w/ velvet finish)
- Lula (soft taupe w/ ultra-matte finish)
- Isabel (burnt orange w/ ultra-matte finish)
- Violeta (dark chocolate w/ ultra-matte finish
- 5th Ave (gold leaf w/ metallic finish)
- Bronx (metallic olive w/ satin finish)
- Paris (gilded brown w/ satin finish)
Ready to glow like a goddess? Of course you are! Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Ultimate Glow, $45, contains six metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity. Complementing shades can be layered together or worn separately. Results are flawlessly incandescent.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit Ultimate Glow is a highly blendable, ultra-fine formula that won’t leave shimmer particles. Apply with a damp makeup brush for even more glow.
- Snow (true icy white w/ platinum effect)
- White Sand (warm beige w/ gold reflect)
- Golden Dawn (warm amber w/ gold reflect)
- Sunray (warm copper w/ peach gold lustre)
- Amber Gold (warm rose w/ gold lustre)
- Hot Sand (warm bronze w/ amber lustre)
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Are you as excited as we are about the Master Palette by Mario and Ultimate Glow Kit?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.