It’s all about bold color and an edgy graphic eye look for Spring/Summer 2014. Topshop Beauty Consultant Hannah Murphy provides easy tips on how to make these modern looks werable using Topshop’s NEW! Spring/Summer 2014 Collection.
Fuchsia PVC Lip, Coral Eye
It’s all about grunge pastels, bold brights and an “up all night” look. Hannah Murray captures the essence of summer freedom and balmy evenings with a glossy fuchsia lip paired with a coral smoky eye to create an unprecedented polished yet carefree look.
1. Apply Brighten in Moonlight under eyes, around lips and under arch of brows to create a flawless complexion.
2. Using Eye Duo in Long Weekend, apply the coral eyeshadow onto the eyelid and under lower lashes and blend out to create a smoky wash of color; intensify on eyelid and close to both top and bottom lashes.
3. Pat the shimmering rose gold shadow from the Eye Duo in Long Weekend onto the center of the eyelid and inner corner of the eye for a beautiful 2-D effect.
4. Curl lashes and apply 3D Curve Mascara to both the top and bottom lashes for a wide-eyed look.
5. Use the Brow Pencil to fill in any gaps in brows.
6. Apply Lip Varnish in Field Day to lips.
1. Apply concealer where needed to keep skin minimal and create a flawless canvas.
2. Line and fill in lips with Lip Liner in Blaze and perfect the outline with a Q-Tip and moisturizer.
3. Apply Lip Paint in Tallulah over lip liner for a beautiful, creamy, bold finish.
4. Bring a healthy flush to the cheeks with a subtle application of PowderBlush in Let’s Do It onto the apples of the cheeks.
5. Blend Glow Stick in Spotlight onto the higher planes of your face for a luminous glow.
6. Line you top lashes with Precision Highlighter in Wide Awake, finishing the line where the lashes end for an on-trend modern graphic eye.
7. Brush 3D Curve Mascara through the to lashes to frame the eye beautifully and make the white pop.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
Which Topshop Beauty look will you be trying out this summer?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to check out our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.