I am obsessed with Tarte and always excited when new goodies are introduced from the brand. I was intrigued to try out the Frxxxtion Stick and latest brown Tarteist Lip Paint shades. And the new Styled by Hrush Eye & Cheek Palette..I’m in heaven. Check out the latest from Tarte below!
Frxxxtion Stick 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser, $22.
This twist-up, 3-in-1 facial cleansing stick is unique and unlike any other exfoliator I have used. And I love it! Instead of using it as a quick cleanser, I left it on for a longer period of time as a mask. I then rinsed with warm water and was left with very smooth, fresh, clean skin!
- Twist the base of stick to advance the exfoliating gel.
- Apply directly onto damp skin in circular motions along the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin.
- Using your fingertips, continue to massage formula all over the face and then rinse thoroughly.
- Apply 2-3 times a week for best results. You can also wear it as a treatment mask, leaving it on skin for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Wipe the excess product from applicator to secure the cap tightly after each use.
Limited Edition Styled by Hrush Eye & Cheek Palette, $30.
A limited-edition eye & cheek palette co-created with celebrity makeup artist @styledbyhrush. This limited-edition palette includes 3 mattes, 3 lusters and a mix of base, crease, liner and highlight shadows for complete eye looks. Grab your favorite eyeshadow brush and follow along with 4 step-by-step guides from Hrush to take your look from “daytime” and “work flow” to “soiree” and “play time.” Using your favorite blush brush, finish with the matte coral blush to warm up your look with a “cheeky” contour.
- bliss (white gold)
- smitten (pink champagne)
- royal (shimmering berry)
- pinch (warm golden peach)
- kitty (matte brown)
- vamp (taupe)
- cheeky (matte coral blush)
Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Naughty Nudes, $20.
A full coverage, matte liquid lipstick in an array of new longwearing, on-trend nudes and browns. Shades include: Choker, Rave, Crop Top, Grunge, and Brownie. While Grunge was a little to dark for me, I’d have t say my faves are definitely Rave and Choker – these are the perfect brown nudes!
Tarteist Doubletake Eyeliner, $24.
Two waterproof, liquid and pencil eyeliners in one tarteist tool.
- Twist at the base to advance the pencil liner and trace it along the upper and lower lashline to tightline and contour eyes, while enhancing the appearance of lash volume.
- Use the opposite liquid liner to create a pigmented, defined stare or a more dramatic wing, holding the precision tarteist tip at a slight angle to trace it along the upper lashline. For the perfect, crisp wing, draw a thin line away from the outer corner and connect it with the center of the lashline, applying two coats to fill in any spaces.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Which of these Tarte goodies will you try first?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.