I’m excited to introduce you to the Inner Wild Fall 2015 Nail Collection from Dermelect Cosmeceuticals. The collection, which is a collaboration between celebrity nail tech Elle and renowned nail artist Lexi Martone just launched on www.dermelect.com. Each polish is $14.00.
The Inner Wild polish colors are described as putting a modern twist on urban camo and boast a keratin protein peptide-hydrolyzed keratin alongside a healthy “green dose” of vitamins, peptides and moisture to help strengthen nails. They are formaldehyde, DBP and toluene FREE, water & detergent resistant and protect against UV rays.
As you know, nail art has become a monumental beauty trend and Lexi Martone has designed camo-inspired nail art using Dermelect’s Inner Wild Collection to create the perfect fall nail.
- Using one color at a time randomly paint vertical stripes on the nail.
- Alternate which side you start on and make them vary in length.
- Seal with Momento and add a triangle stud.
- Using 1 color at a time paint the camo design across the nail.
- Repeat until the whole nail is covered.
- Seal with Momento and add square studs.
- Choose your base color and paint 2 coats on the nail.
- Using the remaining 3 colors make different shaped abstract splotches on the nail.
- Make sure to leave some of your base color showing through.
- Seal with Memento.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Will you give this camo nail trend a try?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Managing Editor
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.