Summer is over and it’s time to start thinking about the holidays. CND has got you covered with stunning polish shades because Holiday 2016 calls for a celebration of color! Show off with 8 new festive shades that are just as unexpected as you are. CND, the global leader in professional nail products and services, introduces the new CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer Celebration Collection and invites you to play way past midnight. Go party. Go all out. Go celebrate. Just go play.
Shades: Extravaglint, Foiled Again, Happy Holly Day, Naughty or Nice, Revelry Red, RSVPlum, Stellarbration, Turquoise Tidings:
- Traditional three-step nail lacquer system (Base, Color and Top Coat)
- Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize color intensity, smoothness and gloss
- Advanced brush designed with nearly 400 bristle ends to allow for precise and smooth application
- Vibrant, fun, multi-textured color
- Now available in 88 colors across 10 finishes including: crème, holographic glitter, metallic, metallic glitter, micro glitter, multi-color glitter, pearl, satin, shimmer and transformer
- 7-FREE – Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, and methyl ethyl ketone (MEK)
- Removes easily with CND Nourishing Remover
CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer range from $20-25
CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer, Base Coat and Top Coat is $7.50 per bottle
Founded in 1979 and based in San Diego, CA, CND (Creative Nail Design, Inc.) is the global leader in professional nail products and services – including SHELLAC® Brand 14+ Day Nail Color. Deeply committed to advancing the nail care industry, CND devotes significant time and resources to product research and development, education and customer support. Only CND delivers high performance nail color on the cutting edge of fashion and technology.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
What do you think of the new CND Creative Play Nail Lacquer Celebration Collection?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.