The phrase “keeping up with the Kardashians” has a new meaning for your nails this holiday season with the celebrity sisters teaming up with OPI to create a new Kardashian nail lacquer collection, launching at the end of 2011.
The collection will feature 14 “Kaptivating” nail lacquers inspired by the women who practically run the hit show Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Kris Jenner and her five daughters – Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian and Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
The names of the shades are catchy:
– It’s All About the Glam (Shimmering-white glitz for the glamorous gal!)
– Kim-pletely in Love (Finally! The pink of her dreams has arrived)
– All Kendall-ed Up (Powder your nose and get some pink on those toes!)
– Wear Something Spar-Kylie (Glitter-ly the prettiest pink ever!)
– Sealed with a Kris (Handle with care: This klassy red is top-of-the-line!)
– Rainbow in the S-Kylie (Girls just wanna have…glitter in every color!)
– Disco Dolls (Glittery gold glam gone wild!)
– Kendall on the Katwalk (A head-turning blue-green with a “sparkling” personality!)
– Listen to your Momager! (If you don’t, you’ll never see this fabulous blue again!)
– Follow Me on Glitter (A glittery deep gray that always has something to say!)
– My Empire…My Rules (This take-charge taupe is always on-trend)
– Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam (A deep dark emerald worth falling for)
– Hard Kourt Fashionista (This delicious deep brown is the chicest hue in town!)
– Kourt is Red-y for a Ped (And this captivating coral looks “fab” on everyone!)
While we have not swatched them yet, the colors that are captivating in the bottles include these vibrant sparkly shades:
Kendall On the Catwalk
Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Sealed with a Kris
All Kendall-ed Up
These nail lacquers will retail for $7.99 each during the holidays. Visit the site for more information as the release date approaches. Are you a fan of the Kardashians? Tell us your thoughts on this collection below, and if you love it or would leave it.
To look at OPI’s “On Stranger Tides” nail lacquer swatches, click here.
– Charu Suri
If you like this post give it a LIKE on Facebook