Maybelline New York created the backstage makeup look for the Bibhu Mohapatra show. Erin Parsons for Maybelline New York gives a nod to the Japanese culture that inspired the Bibhu Spring 2018 Collection by creating what she calls, “a face that feels like a cherry blossom.” With a kiss of fuchsia on the lids and cheeks and a “jewel-toned” bright red lip, she finds a style that’s boldly elegant.
- Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
- Maybelline FaceStudio Master Blush Palette
- Maybelline Highlighting Pencil Lashing Drama Liner in “White Luster”
- Maybelline Expert Wear Mono Eyeshadow in “Vanilla” and “The Glo Down”
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Liner in “Very Cherry”
- Maybelline Python Metallic Lip Kit in “Passionate” (Coming soon!)
- INGLOT AMC Cream Foundation
- INGLOT AMC Liquid Illuminator #70
- INGLOT Freedom System Blush in #124
- INGLOT Freedom System Eyeshadows #449, #607, #609, #614
- INGLOT Eyebrow Pencil
- INGLOT Lash Enhancing Mascara
- INGLOT Matte Lipstick #229, #408, #438
So, the next look I fell in love with doesn’t exactly contain bold lips, but it is definitely bold! The designs of Laurel Dewitt transcend the idea of wearable art. This makeup look was created for her Spring/Summer 2018 collection by head makeup artist, Griselle Rosario, for Cargo Cosmetics. It was inspired by the disco scene, which was an epic time for fashion. The 70’s inspired look consisted of dramatic, sexy eyes, pops of color, and ultra-reflective, glittery looks.
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Liquid Foundation
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Concealer
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Pressed Powder
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Illuminating Palette
- Cargo Essential Lip Gloss in “Umbria”
- Cargo Swimmables Eyeshadow Stick in “Morro Bay”
- Cargo Emerald City Eyeshadow Palette
- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Kohl Eye Liner
- Cargo Swimmables Blush in “Ibiza”
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Are you a fan of the bold lip look? What are some of your favorite bold lipsticks?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Acting Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.