The month of May marks the Bold is Beautiful Project, Benefit’s global philanthropic initiative dedicated to empowering women and girls.
Bold Is Beautiful Mission
Benefit aims to teach women and girls to feel bold and capable so they believe in themselves and reach their full potential.
How They Do It
In May, 100% of Benefit proceeds from brow wax services go to charities empowering women and girls.
Stats at a Glance:
- We have raised and donated over $6.3M dollars and waxed over 379,000 brows since 2015
- We have empowered tens of thousands of women & girls around the world and we’re just getting started
- We have involved hundreds of employee volunteers, roughly 10,000 volunteer hours each year
- We have over 1,500 BrowBars participating during the month of May here in the US
Our Brows Get Sh*t Done
- 1 brow wax helps Girls Inc. provide 1 week of hands-on programming for 1 girl
- 1 brow wax helps The Princess Project send a teen to prom
- 1 brow wax helps Look Good Feel Better provide beauty workshops for women coping with cancer
- 2 brow waxes help Step Up fund school supplies for 1 freshman girl for 30 weeks of after-school programming
- 3 brow waxes help Girl Develop It support a woman building her first website
- 6 brow waxes help Dress for Success suit a woman for her job interview
- Our 2017 goal is to raise $6.8M dollars globally, $2.8M in the US alone
- 17 countries are participating in Bold is Beautiful this year and will be giving back to 34 local charity partners empowering women & girls
2017 US Charity Partners
The Princess Project (new this year)
Look Good Feel Better (new this year)
How will you help support the Bold IS Beautiful mission?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.