We’re excited to announce CND’s latest product launch: SHELLAC Brand DURAFORCE Top Coat. Offering 25% more protection, DURAFORCE creates a stronger barrier to strengthen weak nails and extend the life of your manicure.
CND, the visionaries behind SHELLAC Brand 14+ Day Nail Color, reveal the latest extension of this revolutionary 8-patent system with the NEW SHELLAC Brand DURAFORCE Top Coat.
“SHELLAC Brand DURAFORCE Top Coat is our strongest top coat yet!” says CND Co-founder and Style Director Jan Arnold. “As the leaders in technology innovation, we at CND are always looking for solutions for the everyday challenges of Nail Professionals and consumers alike. This product was designed specifically for the client with weak nails to add extra strength and protect against breakage so you get the most out of your manicure every time!”
- 25% more protection to strengthen weak nails
- 14+ days of high performance wear
- Mirror shine
- No nail damage
- Removes in just 15 minutes with OFFLY FAST Moisturizing Remover
- CND’s most advanced top coat to strengthen and protect weak nails against breakage
- Available as a salon service nationwide January 2017
- Visit the Salon Locator on cnd.com to find a SHELLAC Brand Certified Pro near you
- SHELLAC Brand 14+ Day Nail Color services range from $45-$55 ($55-$65 with nail artistry), depending on location
Founded in 1979 and based in San Diego, CA, CND (Creative Nail Design, Inc.) is the global leader in professional nail products and services – including SHELLAC Brand 14+ Day Nail Color. Deeply committed to advancing the nail care industry, CND devotes significant time and resources to product research and development, education and customer support. Only CND delivers high performance nail color on the cutting edge of fashion and technology.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items on BeautyStat.com.
Will you give CND DURAFORCE a try?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Allycia Wilson, Editor in Chief
You can follow Allycia on Instagram and Twitter @lisalacquer
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.