Eyeshadow palettes seem to be coming out like hotcakes lately. Let’s talk about some of the latest releases from some of the best companies in the beauty industry. Whether you like warm tones or cool tones, shimmers or metallics, there is guaranteed to be something in this lineup that you’ll love!
This palette features six sparkly new shades of Urban Decay’s Moondust Eyeshadow. Each shade is laced with micro-fine sparkle and lush 3D metallic glitter for a luxe diamond-like effect.
- New Moon (sheer grey with iridescent blue sparkle)
- Sugar High (sheer pink with iridescent pink sparkle)
- No Shame (sheer gold with pink and gold sparkle)
- Spaced (sheer brown with iridescent sparkle)
- Long Night (sheer rose-brown with multi-colored sparkle)
- Powder Trip (sheer copper with gold and pink sparkle)
This palette is great for creating the perfect fall and winter looks. The Nomad is a one of a kind true embodiment of beauty at its finest. Together we stand strong, confident, and bold. This palette consists of 9 highly pigmented eyeshadows.
Long live Venus through Lime Crime’s immortalis, a beautiful afterlife. Get lost in hours of darkness once you’ve dipped into the realm of eternal divinity. Immortalis is a perpetually pigmented palette of supremely shady and shimmery hues.
- Unseen (matte black)
- Echo (gunmetal silver foil)
- Moth (grey with baby pink shift)
- Marble (shimmer white)
- Unveil (black-brown)
- Ash (slate grey)
- Hail (silver foil)
- Cameo (cool cream)
This is your chance to step into a gorgeous world that only Manny MUA could dream of. This palette is a mirrored palette that pairs up to 12 ethereal eyeshadows in matte and shimmer finishes with two out-of-this-world highlighters. Yes. You’ve got every reason to be shook.
- Dust Cloud (matte peach creme)
- Scorpio (shimmering warm gold)
- Fire Witch (matte coral)
- Leo (shimmering bronze)
- Sophie (matte toasted almond)
- Spellbound (matte rosewood)
- Cancer (shimmering plum)
- Zaya (matte cappuccino)
- Boy Next Door (matte camel)
- Gamenta (matte magenta)
- Aries (shimmering peacock)
- Howl (matte chocolate)
- Apollo (golden apricot shimmer)
- Nova (gleaming pink pearl)
This palette is an online exclusive. I Heart Revolution made this cute bear-shaped shadow palette stuffed with 19 shades of pure pressed pigment that will hug your lids. This stunning pink palette is full of bright pops of colors.
She’s here and she’s spicy. This palette contains 8 smokin’ shades in a mix of orange, yellow, and red-toned shades. The shadows are infused with Amazonian clay for maximum blendability, pigment, and wear.
- Sizzling (metallic yellow gold)
- Fierce (matte yellow)
- On Fire (matte berry)
- Intense (matte tangerine)
- Smokeshow (matte burnt orange)
- Caliente (matte red)
- Extra Hot (matte orange)
- Burnin’ Up (matte strawberry)
Mix and match ultra-metallics, smooth sparkling shimmers, and creamy mattes with this new eyeshadow palette. Packed with 9 shades designed for every occasion, these compact palettes are perfect for on-the-go glam!
This palette features 9 full-size, high-performance pressed pigments with maximum payoff, carefully curated by Norvina herself. It comes in a modern, sleek miniature-size component including a black and white chevron pattern with the ABH x Norvina logo on the outside and a mirror on the inside.
- A1 (matte peach coral)
- A2 (metallic gold foil)
- A3 (matte sugarplum with pink sparkle reflect)
- B1 (matte deep pink)
- B2 (metallic pink champagne)
- B3 (matte magenta pink)
- C1 (matte deep lavender)
- C2 (matte cool violet)
- C3 (matte deep berry)
You can purchase all products reviewed and mentioned on BeautyStat.com!
Which of these palettes caught your eye?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram @BeautyStat! #bstat
– Dawn Santamarina, Managing Editor
You can follow Dawn on Instagram @missdawn1012
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.